Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Sent you a gift today CJM we are 3 days from ultra friend 2 if you open todays gift

0wenxiii is mine if you want to set the egg timer for 10am on Saturday to get the bonus

Still showing up as 3 days for me, and you've an uopened one.

Will do 10am Sunday if that suited....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

phog wrote: »
    Any Cork or Dublin players recommend a walking route where I could tag the maximum number of gyms in a 2 to 3 hour window?

I've hit UCD, Templebar Stephen's Green Areas in Dublin already and Patrick St in Cork

This is a list taken from Cork facebook group. There are more gyms which would be slightly off this path that people take detours to.

Daly's Bridge (shakey bridge)
    Super Mario Graffiti
    Girl Danger
    Presidents/Lord Mayor
    Zelda Graffiti
    Mardyke Walk improvement
    Donovans Bridge
    Watching Water
    Frank and Walters
    St Francis Friary
    Courthouse
    Southbank
    St Finbarr's
    Old Priest House
    Irish Republican Memorial
    Cork City Library
    Arche
    English Market
    Queens Old Castle
    Denny Lane
    Cork City Hall
    Old Railway Station
    National Sculpture factory
    City Quarter Sculpture
    Bus Station
    Michael Collins Memorial
    St Patricks Church

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

DublinCJM wrote: »
    Still showing up as 3 days for me, and you've an uopened one.

Will do 10am Sunday if that suited....

Should do

1/5 shiny Gengar; 1/4 shiny Pinsir; those are actually great stats!

2 shiny Gengar 1 shiny Pinsir on my main account 0 of either on my secondary

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

2/17 Shiny Gengars on both main and second account (was number #16 and #17 on second account which is why I was pushing on as the misses really wants shinies) and caught a shiny Pinsar at 3am today, caught around 50 of 'em I guess.

I'm going back out for pinsir later as the event is on until tomorrow morning. Anyone get a shiny caterpillar yet, I really want the red metapod out of that bunch.

2/10 Gengars for me, couple of pinsirs throughout the day. Was a miserable morning in Cork but a good few still braved the elements.

Rates seemed to be along the lines with previous raid days, but still a few reports of people getting 0/20!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Wifey got a 98% shiny and a 100%er. I got a shiny one too from our free passes - so 1/6 for both of us.

3 shiny pinsir for both of us too - including one for each of us inside our home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Got 2 shinies and ended with one shiny pinsir, got another while out shopping today, not bad considering I'd planned to go hunting specially for it but never bothered :pac: 2 shinies is really low for me relatively speaking, but I don't live in Dublin now where there were tons of gyms to hit :( Plus I didn't really care much for Gengar - it's so frail.

Does anyone else find him impossible to hit? I just bought a new phone and overall I'm finding it way harder to throw balls properly than on my old one, but Gengar was something else, I was missing like 7-8 times on the trot :eek: Again partly because I wasn't really bothered, but still.

• Advertisement

There's alot like that now especially the smaller ones they're just impossible to hit I wasted 13 great balls on sunkern a few minutes ago got another pinsir now on main account 2 now none on 2nd account time for a trade :D

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Did 26 Gengar raids with 2 accounts , got Shiny on both on very first raid , but didnt get anymore on main account but ended up with 5 on second account.
    Got plenty of shiny Pinsirs over weekend , 8 on main account.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

EX passes gone out, got one for War Memorial on the 15th.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooo

Got one for Robert Emmet 15th at 2:30

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooo

BLUE PONYTA COMINO SOON THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE

BLUE PONYTA THE ONLY SHINY YOU WILL EVER NEED

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Got my first Deoxys invite in Letterkenny tonight, so I now need to see if my wife can actually go and do it for both of us (bloody midweek raids). She will also explode with excitement when she sees the ponyta news

Shiny cubone too but I have wanted ponyta since day one am so stoked for it

Shiny cubone too but I have wanted ponyta since day one am so stoked for it

Here's hoping for boosted rates like Pinsir, shinies and spawns.

Hope we get a good spawning period of these and not just a wet weekend neither.

syboit wrote: »
    Here's hoping for boosted rates like Pinsir, shinies and spawns.

Unfortunately the boosted rates are mostly tie-ins to events like Dortmund and Taiwan. It'll probably be something more like caterpie

• Advertisement

What time is that war memorial ex raid on at I have an invite for the Robert Emmet spare if the times don't clash and anyone able wants to swap invites

Unfortunately the boosted rates are mostly tie-ins to events like Dortmund and Taiwan. It'll probably be something more like caterpie

I was wrong - theyre everywhere, and my wife has a green cubone already

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got a shiny Cubone :D

Community day move is blast burn. Bit disappointed with that

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

This for gengar day? The route around Cork you can hit around 30-35 gyms, its almost in a line, for previous raid days we had groups going from one side of city (michael collins bridge), and shakey bridge at other. Both groups would usually meet in middle around courthouse, I can see if I can find the route from the facebook page.

This is a list taken from Cork facebook group. There are more gyms which would be slightly off this path that people take detours to.

Daly's Bridge (shakey bridge)
    Super Mario Graffiti
    Girl Danger
    Presidents/Lord Mayor
    Zelda Graffiti
    Mardyke Walk improvement
    Donovans Bridge
    Watching Water
    Frank and Walters
    St Francis Friary
    Courthouse
    Southbank
    St Finbarr's
    Old Priest House
    Irish Republican Memorial
    Cork City Library
    Arche
    English Market
    Queens Old Castle
    Denny Lane
    Cork City Hall
    Old Railway Station
    National Sculpture factory
    City Quarter Sculpture
    Bus Station
    Michael Collins Memorial
    St Patricks Church

Thanks for the two replies, it's just a route that I want do rather than doing them on an event day.

I'm just trying tag gyms.

PokeemonGoMap is gone now so where would I find Daly's Bridge, I'll follow the rest of the gyms off the game.

phog wrote: »
    Thanks for the two replies, it's just a route that I want do rather than doing them on an event day.

I'm just trying tag gyms.

PokeemonGoMap is gone now so where would I find Daly's Bridge, I'll follow the rest of the gyms off the game.

Also know locally as the shakey bridge,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daly's_bridge , you should be able to click on the co-ordinates to open google maps. Its basically in the corner of Fitzgerald park.

No luck on shiny hunt damn weather isn't helping gonna try again tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Got my first Chimecho today! :D Assumed it was buizel or something else new from Sinnoh til I saw the shape, ran to get it!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

DublinCJM wrote: »
    .......... but just thought it weird that 2 people would exchange gifts with another trainer for a few months, then stop when 1 away from the best friend bonus.

Only thing I can think is they're Mystic and I'm Valor and they don't want to help me get up to Level 40??

Any thoughts....
    Could be that they have so many friends at this piint that its hard to organise them. I have 193 friends ingame and its a pain scrolling down to the lower levels (thats if the game doesnt freeze on me)

Canard wrote: »
    Got my first Chimecho today! :D Assumed it was buizel or something else new from Sinnoh til I saw the shape, ran to get it!
    Thats a great catch. Have only hatched 1 myself. Its the new Tangela.
    Saw only 1 in the wild but I wasnt going out at 1030pm to walk into a dodgy park!!!

406 caught/406 seen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

If anyone lives near or is passing Stradbally Co. Laois would you knock me out of the gym there. Please and thank you.

Advertisement