Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BLUEYK

phog wrote: »
    If anyone lives near or is passing Stradbally Co. Laois would you knock me out of the gym there. Please and thank you.

Late Aug /early Sept 2019 ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Tenger wrote: »

Thats a great catch. Have only hatched 1 myself. Its the new Tangela.
    Saw only 1 in the wild but I wasnt going out at 1030pm to walk into a dodgy park!!!

406 caught/406 seen

Was Tangela rare at some point? I do recall everyone struggling to get it when the game was first released, but I had tons of them in eggs!
    Haha, I probably would've taken my chances :P The excitement of a new Pokemon when you think you have them all is too much!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Canard wrote: »
    Was Tangela rare at some point? I do recall everyone struggling to get it when the game was first released, but I had tons of them in eggs!
    Haha, I probably would've taken my chances :P The excitement of a new Pokemon when you think you have them all is too much!
    I've done that in the morning with the misses wondering why I was rushing out the door at 7am out of the blue :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Tenger wrote: »
    Could be that they have so many friends at this piint that its hard to organise them. I have 193 friends ingame and its a pain scrolling down to the lower levels (thats if the game doesnt freeze on me)

I'd get that if we hadn't exchanged gifts religiously almost every day for months, then stopped 1 day from bonus. They didn't one day suddenly lose me in their friends list, when they hadn't lost me for the three months previous.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

BLUEYK wrote: »
    Late Aug /early Sept 2019 ok?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've held off going best with someone before, but that was cause I was a few days off it with another person so I wanted to sync them up. Hit best with both during the Gengar raid day.

Angron wrote: »
    I've held off going best with someone before, but that was cause I was a few days off it with another person so I wanted to sync them up. Hit best with both during the Gengar raid day.

I get days, but this is weeks, and they're both level 40 now.

Anyway, one of them opened it a couple of days ago, and as I'm only 50k away from 40 myself now, the other one won't matter whether they open or don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Smertrius

Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee Nintendo Switch is out next Friday i can't wait to complete my kanto pokedex

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Yoghurt87

Only caught one shiny Cyndaquil today and he wasn’t great but evolved him anyway.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got 11 shinies, and a 100% (not shiny).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Shiny Cyndaquil looked much better in game then I thought it would.

Ralts for December CD?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

AMGer wrote: »
    Shiny Cyndaquil looked much better in game then I thought it would.

Ralts for December CD?
    With it having a gen 4 evolution I think it's to early; I'd like to see Machamp though as it's still meta relevant but could also see for example Spheal.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Bagon would be my guess

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Yoghurt87

omg

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Smertrius

How come pokemon isn't working tonight, everytime i play it i get black screen to me isn't working, wtf is going 0n

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Angron wrote: »
    I did that about 10 days ago. Managed to get 760K xp in 30 mins using the lucky egg. 2 ppl from my local group went Ultra, another 10-12 (foreign) friends hit great, then some evolves to get new Gen 4 mons.

Time to do it again, must check my friend levels to see if many are lined up.

Only one ex pass allowed just tried to send my invite to a few different ultra friends they all have an ex pass already, weird system weird but fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

Only one ex pass allowed just tried to send my invite to a few different ultra friends they all have an ex pass already, weird system weird but fair.

Only one Ex Pass to the same raid but you can invite someone to an Ex Raid that has an Ex Pass to a raid elsewhere.

I missed out on hitting any EX gyms last week, things got kinda hectic for me so I didn't really get a chance to.

I've still got an invite free for Robert Emmett tomorrow at 2:30-3:15 if that would do you

• Advertisement

I have War Memorial myself tomorrow actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

See you there Angron! ;)

Thanks for the invite today.

Got one Deoxys at War Memorial on my main account didn't get one at Robert Emmett did get one on my second account though so two outa three ain't bad as a wise man used to croon. Got my first Giratina at the arch too so great day overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

We got our first Deoxys today.

And then afterwards got an invite to the wedding afters of a couple we'd met through PoGo.

Pokemon Go: bringing people together

first deoxys invite and i won't be free for it, why tf do they do them in the middle of the week :( i could maybe try get off in time for it, but meh, deoxys is pretty crap by the looks of it

What's with the massive Blissey nerf?

Also, hatched a few eggs yesterday, and they all needed potions to restore max HP?

The eggs were acquired before the cp balance so they would have been fixed before hatching so the hp will be out of whack.

Blissey has been a thorn in many people's sides for ever now it's done as the best defender now it's done.

I saw a Chansey on my radar yesterday really nearby but didn't bother going out, that nerf was huge. But good riddance tbh, it never really stopped anyone, was just a pain in the ass. But my Slaking lost a fair bit of CP, I was excited to push him to 4000 and now I'm set back :'(

My maxed 100% Kyogre is no longer my highest CP, Mewtwo got a big buff and had taken top spot. I do have a 100% Slaking, but too much stardust to spend really to max out.

• Advertisement

Few magikarps over 200 cp I got 2 now 5 people got them too some bump from 153 and 188 for my two

Advertisement