Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Just in time and all.
    Jirachi should be a global special task next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

It probably won't be released untill after the three global tasks are finished I think the Asian go Fest is still 2 months away.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Can't tell if lots of Pokemon can now be shiny, or if there are boosted spawns specifically of Pokemon that can be shiny, but I found myself checking a lot more today!

And got a shiny Geodude for my troubles :D One of my favourites! Growlithe and Misdreavus are two others I'm dying for :)

I think the spawns are Pokemon that are shiny in Chicago not worldwide. I need a shiny growlithe and shinx

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got to do a lucky friend trade today, Gible for Gible and I got a 98% :D

• Advertisement

Still no lucky friends am not opening or sending gifts as much as I was though will have to get back at it soon

https://amp.businessinsider.com/niantic-global-hacker-group-lawsuit-harry-potter2019-6?fbclid=IwAR0a0yIDbu8x9Ywe-vh7SfyTIX3PxQjHPJK1zFAHmEVuMj0s6EIrCbln3-E

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Did pretty well off the Go Fest spawns, got 2 shiny Horsea, a Snorunt, Geodude, and Sableye.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

Angron wrote: »
    Did pretty well off the Go Fest spawns, got 2 shiny Horsea, a Snorunt, Geodude, and Sableye.

That's a great return from the event - I got two Horsea, hatched a shiny Machop and caught two Lileep - one before of Slakoth CD

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I caught a shiny Misdreavous on Saturday which I’m quietly pleased with.

Got to do a lucky friend trade today, Gible for Gible and I got a 98% :D

I am still missing a Gible. Have seen a single shadow at 11pm!
    It’s family are the only gap in my Pokédex (and blue shellos)

• Advertisement

Raikou day Saturday 29th 4pm until 7pm

Tenger wrote: »
    I am still missing a Gible. Have seen a single shadow at 11pm!
    It’s family are the only gap in my Pokédex (and blue shellos)
    I lucked into getting a blue Shellos, when the stuff was added I popped an incense and one showed up in the brief period they were spawning worldwide. Of course, I was gonna end up finding one in Germany when I went to Go Fest :pac:

A few guys from my local group are heading to Dortmund.
    I’ll snag a Blue snail from one of them on their return.

I managed to catch 4 dozen Pachirisu last weekend so I’m sure I can get a Gible as trade soon enough. At least I can start walking with it to get candy. Gible, Gabite and Garchomp will complete my dex.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Today was the first time a legendary raid Pokemon stayed in a ball for me :) got 3 Kyogre, one shiny. I've only been playing since April, but still, every other one buggered off on me.

Sad 10 year old had one run away and ran out of raid passes, then caught a ditto finishing a step on one of the tasks, got 3 more raid passes and still no luck

Guess I'll be transferring one to him!

Edit to add that the group walking around Limerick city doing raids/community days are very nice people :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Kyogre shiny appears to have decided to be my white wale. I'm at 40 raids, 36 caught no shiny. Misses account got a shiny on her first raid; then a second shiny on her 8th. First alt account got a shiny on the third raid. As things are going I'm sure I'll end up this time without a shiny while my second alt account will get one as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Perrin33

A riolu , a Chingling and a gible all hatched within thirty seconds for me this week. All wonders and all with enough candy to evolve too. No luck with Shinies during Go-Fest though.

Bloody Gible. Literally just missing Gible and it’s 2 evolutions for a complete dex.
    Hatched a fecking Sableye from a 10km earlier.

Larvitar 3 times feebas twice thanks for nothing now I have to walk 40k, ever wish you could walk more than one buddy at the same time yes, yes I do.

Started to dump friends who don't open eggs after 2 days too much waiting for the xp not worth the effort

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I feel really bad at the moment because I’m laid up with a broken ankle. So I’m not out and about spinning Pokestops to collect gifts as normal. I’m getting lots of inbound gifts, but right now I can’t return them.

• Advertisement

Im trying not to open gifts at the moment. Dont want 7km eggs clogging up my slots. Desperate for some 10kms (for more sableye probably!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Yoghurt87

Is anyone playing Wizards Unite? I downloaded it last night and am now completely addicted, it takes me right back to the early days of Pokemon Go when there was a real drive to go up levels.

Can't get it on either of my phone's as of yet

With every sh1tty 10k hatch I get, I regret more and more the Gible shadow I didn't chase for fear of my friend who was driving laughing at me :pac: It was SO close by but I assumed there'd be more, and now all I'm getting in eggs are beldum, dratini and larvitar :(

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

If you have a Samsung phone it's on the Samsung store but I can't find it on play store yet. Haven't started as I'm only recently into Go, one thing at a time!
    Hatched a rake of eggs this week too, tyrogue and slakoth can feck off. Munchlax too

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

If you have a Samsung phone it's on the Samsung store but I can't find it on play store yet. Haven't started as I'm only recently into Go, one thing at a time!
    Hatched a rake of eggs this week too, tyrogue and slakoth can feck off. Munchlax too

I'm so sick of getting that creepy little Smoochum. Sitting on a couple of hundred useless Jynx candies :(

The babies are very annoying hatches at this stage bar Riolu

Wouldn't be so bad if they had the decency to be shiny once in a while >_>

I don’t even bother with 7k eggs, such crap. If I have an egg space, ain’t no gifts being opened :pac:

• Advertisement

Wouldn't be so bad if they had the decency to be shiny once in a while >_>

Thus far I've only hatched one shiny 7k egg, a Cleffa. Didn't notice until ages afterwards though, was looking through my shinies and had no memory of hatching it. The only difference was in the ear colour, but sure a shiny's a shiny!

Advertisement