Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got 2 out of 41 raids, which is still better than my Raikou rate so I'm happy :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Angron wrote: »
    Got 2 out of 41 raids, which is still better than my Raikou rate so I'm happy :pac:
    I did 2 raids total because honestly I could not care and did not even bother to catch them as they were not shiny :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Water event is my big one, this time I will get a shiny karp.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm hoping to get a Carvahna shiny.

Jirachi rumours should get an announcement on Tuesday anyone already caught one at Go Fest you get candy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Would be late in the evening Tuesday as far as I can see. Maybe after 8 pm? Think I read 1 pst somewhere.
    I'm assuming therell be an evolve a wailmer or swablu task in there somewhere. Possibly wailmer as its be half candy walking distance for him later this month

It's sweet being able to solo Rayquaza with the two accounts. Against Outrage is a bit rough, and the weaker account gets a bit mauled, but doable :D

Met a friend to do a lucky trade, went pretty great for me, got a 98% shiny Rayquaza :D

1000 year slumber aka Jirachi research is live

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Oh wow, this ultra bonus is pretty ****in cool!

https://twitter.com/PkmnMasterHolly/status/1163963974943068161

ULTRA BONUS INFO:
    Week 1: Unowns hatch from 10km eggs/ Legendary Beast Raid Bosses/ Shiny Sentret & Gligar
    Week 2: Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan, Mr.Mime & Tauros hatch from 7km eggs/ Deoxys Raid Bosses
    Week 3: Shiny Mewtwo with Psystrike Raid Boss/ Shiny Klink, Patrat, Lillipup release

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Sadly Unowns are quote "For the very lucky" so it is probably in the 0.1% tier :/

Week 2 has shiny regionals but honestly I could not care less; same for Deoxys raids but nice for those who don't have any and do indicate a new EX raid boss is coming.
    Week 3 is what I'd care most for but sadly I'll be spending Thursday to Sunday away from any chance of doing raids so chances of me getting in a Mewtwo raid is slime to none

On a separate note change your walking companion to a Feebass asap; it's required to evolve a Feebass as part of the second step in the new epic quest chain so 20km walking of Feebass required.

I've only one regional, and no travel plans so I'm happy with the 7k egg thing, likewise hoping to get an unown.

I missed out on a few EX raids so happy to get the non speed Deoxys if there's a chance as well, and I've only armoured Mew Two so regular one would be nice as well. Have a few work colleagues who play so lunch time raids for September.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Nody wrote: »

On a separate note change your walking companion to a Feebass asap; it's required to evolve a Feebass as part of the second step in the new epic quest chain so 20km walking of Feebass required.

I’ve had one walked since before Celebi - I was expecting that to be in the Celebi research

I've had a 100% Feebas for a few months, I was just never bothered doing the walking for the evolution. Finally a reason to do it :pac:

Missing Ray Ray hour yet again glad I got a couple already but didn't get a shiny I really wish that have been the Regis rather than the beasts for the ultra rewards shiny Registeel would be cooler

I evolved Feebas a few weeks ago, I kind of thought there'd be a swablu or wailmer evolve task in this, feebas took me by surprise.
    The walking isn't a problem as such. The candies are :/

I know it's only the first day, but no sign of a whismur today for me.

Nody wrote: »

Bah, typical. I just evolved my shiny one last week. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 49 thelungs

Hi,
    Heading to Lanzarote this weekend. Which Pokemon (not available in Ireland) should I be hunting for?

Thanks,
    TL

• Registered Users Posts: 21,989 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Don't think there's any difference

• Registered Users Posts: 49 thelungs

ELM327 wrote: »
    Don't think there's any difference

I was led to believe at least corsola, tropius and illuminise were available??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

thelungs wrote: »
    I was led to believe at least corsola, tropius and illuminise were available??

I've caught a corsola in Ireland, maybe that was an event thing though.

Yeah, Corsola spawned here after the Safari zone in Dortmund last year. The network was pretty screwed up iirc so they let Corsola spawn all across Europe as a way to make up for it.

I thought you might get some of those in Lanzarote as well given it's off the African coast. Let us know, might determine next years holiday plans :p:p

I thought you might get some of those in Lanzarote as well given it's off the African coast. Let us know, might determine next years holiday plans :p:p
    Recommend this thread, you have Malta, some Greek and Spanish islands etc. :)

I have a Greek friend who visited Cyprus to get a few Tropius before :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I've moved to Dubai and there is absolutely no way to play here, it's too hot outside and pokestops are so far flung because of everything being under construction, feels like I've lost a limb :( I don't have wifi yet so I can't even check what's in my apartment - no GPS signal!

I did get a shiny houndour (0 stars despite weather boost :rolleyes:) and a shiny igglybuff, but god I miss walking and playing the game properly. Also, Sunday is a working day here, RIP cdays :pac: :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

Caught a Smeargle in the wild yesterday!? I thought they only popped up after photobombing you?

Also, took a whole week to catch 3 Whismur. What a pain. (and another one just popped up near me as a type this. lol.)

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Caught a Smeargle in the wild yesterday!? I thought they only popped up after photobombing you?

Also, took a whole week to catch 3 Whismur. What a pain. (and another one just popped up near me as a type this. lol.)

How does the photobomb work> I haven't got Smeargle yet...

And I haven't seen a whismur since the water event started....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,934 ✭✭✭✭josip

DublinCJM wrote: »

And I haven't seen a whismur since the water event started....

Take a photo of a mon, can be one in your collection.
    I think 1 in 10 times Smeargle will appear in the photo.
    If it appears in the photo, it will be immediately available nearby to catch

mFECd06.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

DublinCJM wrote: »

AFAIK, you take a snap of one of your captured Pokemon and *sometimes* Smeargle will stick his head in the photo (you'll see three red collapsing circles around thumnail when taking the photo).

Then immediately after that he pops up nearby to be tapped on like any other one encountered in the wild.

Advertisement