Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,989 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

DublinCJM wrote: »
    How does the photobomb work> I haven't got Smeargle yet...

And I haven't seen a whismur since the water event started....
    same and I need to catch 5 I think
    also stuck on catch 5 exeggute

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

And now I have Smeargle :D

Thanks fellas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

ELM327 wrote: »
    same and I need to catch 5 I think
    also stuck on catch 5 exeggute

Whismur has been all around the grand canal area for me, try there if you're near it!!

And for Exeggcute, if you catch an Exeggutor, it counts, so if you're having that much trouble you can do an Exeggutor raid!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

josip wrote: »
    Take a photo of a mon, can be one in your collection.
    I think 1 in 10 times Smeargle will appear in the photo.
    If it appears in the photo, it will be immediately available nearby to catch

mFECd06.png

Does AR need to be on for this. My phone can't use AR, I've taken about 30 photos and nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 13,934 ✭✭✭✭josip

FunLover18 wrote: »
    Does AR need to be on for this. My phone can't use AR, I've taken about 30 photos and nothing

Unfortunately for you, yes AR is needed.
    https://www.polygon.com/pokemon-go/2019/2/25/18240444/pokemon-go-smeargle-235-how-to-catch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone about later for final Ray Ray hour it's All Ireland Final day 80,000 in croker and at least 20,000 in and around Dublin City centre in pubs, traffic will be mental after 7 parks such as Stephens Green will most likely be closing around 6 so try to plan a raid route that won't go too near Temple Bar as that's just gonna be full of people in and outside the pubs, if you like me don't have a shiny yet then good luck as it's gonna be a bumpy one.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

No shiny Ray yet for me. But in fairness I haven't been hitting those raids. Only really doing 2-3 every couple of days.
    3 gyms in park beside me will be hit today that. So 3 chances each for me and the 2 kids.

In other news I finally got my Smeargle photobomb 2 days ago. So I threw rare candy at my Gibleto evolve him and complete the Dex.
    Ready for Gen 5 now.

486/486

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Anyone about later for final Ray Ray hour it's All Ireland Final day 80,000 in croker and at least 20,000 in and around Dublin City centre in pubs, traffic will be mental after 7 parks such as Stephens Green will most likely be closing around 6 so try to plan a raid route that won't go too near Temple Bar as that's just gonna be full of people in and outside the pubs, if you like me don't have a shiny yet then good luck as it's gonna be a bumpy one.

Over in London, so I'll maybe just hit a couple on my own here.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Tenger wrote: »
    No shiny Ray yet for me. But in fairness I haven't been hitting those raids. Only really doing 2-3 every couple of days.
    3 gyms in park beside me will be hit today that. So 3 chances each for me and the 2 kids.

In other news I finally got my Smeargle photobomb 2 days ago. So I threw rare candy at my Gibleto evolve him and complete the Dex.
    Ready for Gen 5 now.

486/486

That's very impressive
    I don't get out of the country very often, not to mind say out of Europe, so regionals are more of a challenge (hurray for the next couple of weeks)
    Did hatch my only Gible this week, it's 98% :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Well we got Pokestop submission where I'm currently living and I got my first submission approved; happy dance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Is anyone getting 10k eggs, seems like only 5k and 2k are spawning

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I just got Eevee for my research breakthrough :(

Flower Eevee possible shiny now until November 1st in research box reward

Got one too, not shiny.
    Only one 10k so far, was Feebas:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Flower Eevee possible shiny now until November 1st in research box reward

Not exactly Moltres :o

Shiny hippy Leafeon is the goal here though, at least for me.

I've been incredibly lucky it seems. Have gotten about 10 10k eggs today and 3 of them were Unown...

Jealous so I am! Have hatched two more 10k and one brewing, one was Larvitar but no unown.

No 10k or any eggs from the few stops I spun earlier am out tomorrow for appointment so I'll pass by quite a few hoping for one unown at the very least from this event.

One unown, and one of the regionals the next few weeks would be enough for me, would help almost complete Kanto and Johto for me.

• Advertisement

Need Farfetch'd and Tauros and then my Kanto dex is complete. For Johto I'm missing Herracross, Corsola and Delibird. I haven't got a Houndoom or Blissey, but this event should help me get those..

If anyone would like to send me some Sinnoh stones, I'd gladly take! :rolleyes:

Need like 8 sinnoh stones and I haven't gotten one in months.

I want shiny Mr Mime and the others when they're released from their hatches next week or the week after.

I'm buying an adventure box later gonna use the ordinary incubators on 5k and 2k and the super on any 10k I get this week

Delibird should be back for Christmas event loads of us have spare corsola from when that was released last year. Hopefully Heracross will be released at some stage there was often someone with some in Stephens Green last year during community days but I was never able to approach any of them pokemon go has helped with my social anxiety big time try your local groups someone might be willing to trade if you're stuck for Corsola and are up in Dublin for the next community day I'll trade you one

Delibird should be back for Christmas event loads of us have spare corsola from when that was released last year. Hopefully Heracross will be released at some stage there was often someone with some in Stephens Green last year during community days but I was never able to approach any of them pokemon go has helped with my social anxiety big time try your local groups someone might be willing to trade if you're stuck for Corsola and are up in Dublin for the next community day I'll trade you one

Ah ye legend! Thanks for the offer!

I'll probably not be in Dublin for community day but my friend code is - 7965 9480 4473 if ye (or anybody else) want to add!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Got an unown, a shiny gligar and a shiny baby jynx, not a bad day

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Still frustrated at having no way to play here :( but I’ve hatched mostly 7k eggs and I got a shiny Alolan Meowth. Kinda ugly but a decent surprise.

No eggs from spining loads of stops today had some stupid things happen just before 6 so I missed the raid hour too, still no whismur neither pokemon go is a harsh reality. If I don't get an unown many people will die

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

No eggs from spining loads of stops today had some stupid things happen just before 6 so I missed the raid hour too, still no whismur neither pokemon go is a harsh reality. If I don't get an unown many people will die

I have like 80 Unown left from Go Fest if you want one.

Someone down here (limerick) has loads from Germany as well.
    I got a U unown today :) didn't have one before
    Was feeling a bit salty, no shiny sentret or gligar, no shinies from raid hour, and a Raikou fled on me and my kid! Just hatched 1 of the 8 5k eggs i had and spun a gold gym, got a 10k, and there it was an hour or so later. Think it was my 6th 10k since yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭jay1988

Anybody else having issues logging in today? myself, my son and brother in law all getting failed logins all day, tried deleting and downloading app again, still nothing.

Advertisement