Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 LKG

Karp nest gone sorry for raising hopes. As has been said hopefully tonight we'll get a chance

You saved me a trip, thank you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Seeing loads of Karp around for the event anyways.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Caught a wild gyrados :o
    Want a shiny now!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hatched my first Axew, that's nice :D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Angron wrote: »
    Hatched my first Axew, that's nice :D

Excellent. Caught myself a wild Deino after midnight last night. Was heading home and luckily opened the game.
    But it is 42 CP with 4/7/8 stats.......

• Advertisement

Got two Daromaka hatches today, and a shiny Latios :)

Hatched one myself, and swapped with a lucky friend, so have a 15/14/12 one now.

No lucky friends today and just one lucky trade out of quite a few.
    I'm looking for a lucky Timburr if I do go lucky with someone, for the free evolution to conkelldur

Yeah, only got one lucky friend to trigger today, haven't done many trades to try and get a lucky that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

Im trying to catch some Sunkern, i need 3 to be able to evolve it and complete a research task. Anyone know if they are spawning anywhere around Dublin, i really dont fancy evolving my Gloom with the sun stone to complte it when i dont even have a Vileplume as yet!

Also is anyone catching an insane amount of Magikarp, Vulpix and Voltorbs lately?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

pew wrote: »
    Im trying to catch some Sunkern, i need 3 to be able to evolve it and complete a research task. Anyone know if they are spawning anywhere around Dublin, i really dont fancy evolving my Gloom with the sun stone to complte it when i dont even have a Vileplume as yet!

Also is anyone catching an insane amount of Magikarp, Vulpix and Voltorbs lately?

There is an event on where red pokemon are spawning more than normal because of lunar / chinese new year. That includes Magikarp and Vulpix.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

matrim wrote: »
    There is an event on where red pokemon are spawning more than normal because of lunar / chinese new year. That includes Magikarp and Vulpix.

Oh thats amazing! Kinda raging though because i had just evolved my magikarp!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

No lucky friends today and just one lucky trade out of quite a few.
    I'm looking for a lucky Timburr if I do go lucky with someone, for the free evolution to conkelldur

Do you evolve first to the middle pokemon, then trade?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Do you evolve first to the middle pokemon, then trade?
    From what I'm told you can trade at any stage and the second evolution is free even if trading first form.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Caught a 14/14/14 Roggenrola today... looks like I’ll be forking out candies for that evolution :pac:

Nody wrote: »
    From what I'm told you can trade at any stage and the second evolution is free even if trading first form.

I'm pretty sure this is correct, it works with the other 2 stage evolutions like abra, gastly, and machop anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Canard wrote: »
    Caught a 14/14/14 Roggenrola today... looks like I’ll be forking out candies for that evolution :pac:

Quick question. What do those numbers signify?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,934 ✭✭✭✭josip

glenjamin wrote: »
    Quick question. What do those numbers signify?

Attack, Defence and Health capabilities.

When you get a 'hundo' all 3 will be 15 and it's appraisal shows pink .
    If one of them was 14, then you have a 98%er and so on.
    3 Stars is anything above 82%.

Attack, Defence and Health capabilities are used to calculate overall CP although they have different weightings with Attack being the most important

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Caught a trubish on Dorset street earlier also finally caught a snivy in the park beside my home seems to be a nest gonna stock up on candy tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

Finally got the Fisher gold medal - 300 big Magikarp caught.

Only had to catch 2074 of em...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Finally got the Fisher gold medal - 300 big Magikarp caught.

Only had to catch 2074 of em...

I've caught 1,800 and am stuck on only 230 biggies

Only completed that one a few weeks ago myself. Surprisingly uncommon to find XL Karp it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Small Ratatta gold took me longer than Magikarp gold

Shiny Karp

IGOTAMUTHA****INGSHINYKARP

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Playing since July 16.
    Still working on those medals

I really wish they'd fix this bug where gyms vanish or show up in the wrong place. It's getting extremely annoying having to restart the game so often to get gyms in the right spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Kepler21

Angron wrote: »
    I really wish they'd fix this bug where gyms vanish or show up in the wrong place. It's getting extremely annoying having to restart the game so often to get gyms in the right spot.

I wasn't sure if it was just my phone or an actual game bug. I'm glad its not just me. It is such a pain.

Yeah, I had a look at their reported bugs page and it's listed so it's a pretty widespread issue.

Both my accounts seem to be on a crazy drift lately finding it very hard to trade between them

• Advertisement

Still no shiny fish :(
    I did get a lucky hundo though from a random trade :)

Advertisement