Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

5 shinies best one from one of your Stephens Green lures Angron :D didn't evolve any gonna do one I think and trade a couple to some friends that didn't get out today I can wait until December for a better one

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hah, nice one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

Who here is F1Champ1976? If you are here could you PM me? We are 1 day away from being best friends and I want to try use a lucky egg before we become besties!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Wouldn't mind finding them myself, I've been lucky friends with them for ages now.

So apparently leaks are indicating that the next community day is Abra.

• Advertisement

Noice

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Caught a wild 2* 2900 odd CP Dragonite earlier, haven't ever seen one in the wild that I recall before.

I got a 1300 one last night catching loads of sandslash too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Diemos

Angron wrote: »
    So apparently leaks are indicating that the next community day is Abra.

Brutal, I'll skip that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I love shiny Abra! Just praying it won't be a Sunday since I'll be in work. :(

What does everyone think of the Master League battles? I've never been big on maxing out legendaries so that's kinda biting me in the ass now. Feels less strategic than before and more whose mons are biggest :pac: Might wait it out til it swaps back.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Canard wrote: »
    I love shiny Abra! Just praying it won't be a Sunday since I'll be in work. :(

What does everyone think of the Master League battles? I've never been big on maxing out legendaries so that's kinda biting me in the ass now. Feels less strategic than before and more whose mons are biggest :pac: Might wait it out til it swaps back.

Same on master, lost 4 of 5 on my first go and had been doing quite well in ultra league, might have a bash again later, was a hectic week.

My kid, who hasn't really maxed anything bar a Psystrike Mewtwo, is consistently winning 4 or 5 each go.
    Guess it's time to use my mewtwo as well, its just under 4000 CP. I tried Garchomp, Melmetal and Machamp (2nd two maxed) but I have to learn what's effective again.

So, seems you can get a Thundurus from the Battle League encounters. Good thing I'm fairly low on the rankings, got my 4 wins and it as an encounter :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Angron wrote: »
    So, seems you can get a Thundurus from the Battle League encounters. Good thing I'm fairly low on the rankings, got my 4 wins and it as an encounter :pac:
    It was implemented to avoid Niantic being accused of helping spread the Corona virus; same thing with event weekends etc. have been postponed in Thailand, Italy, South Korea etc. as well.

Yeah, makes sense.

Thanks for posting got mine just now

Roseraid is great against rock types

Bonus hour is extra spawns from 6-7

Just used a premium pass cos master league is brutal and got a larvitar for my troubles instead of thundurus :( :mad:

Canard wrote: »
    Just used a premium pass cos master league is brutal and got a larvitar for my troubles instead of thundurus :( :mad:

Yeah, one of my friends did the same and got a Scraggy. I thought the first one would be guaranteed at least.

So, Abra confirmed for the 15th of March. Curious to see what move they might give it.

• Advertisement

Damn Sunday Community day

Definitely worth arrangements for a trade meet up on community day Kadabra can evolve once traded so can abra for 25 candy to Kadabra then 0 to Alakazam. So we will have loads of candy to max em out if we trade.

Abra caught 25 candy Kadabra 100 candy Alakazam
    Abra traded 25 candy Kadabra 0 candy Alakazam

I hope he doesn't keep fleeing if he hops out from the first ball. Would be some pressure when you tap a shiny :D

Yeah, hopefully they lower the flee rate, it'd be rough having one run first ball. Wonder what move it will get for the day.

tbf its catch rate isnt bad, you'd just need to ultra and golden razz it. raging its a sunday AGAIN though, thats a working day here :( will have to see if anyone back home can catch me one for the dex at least then wait for a lucky trade!

Are there any highlevel Ingress players who can move 2 portals for me?
    1 is in the wrong location and the other is at the corner of a cell and blocking another valid submission. I only need them moved a few meters.

That rocket takeover was a bust Arlo was nowhere to be found had to Darkrai flee on me from Level 5 raids did get a shadow absol after 7 this evening managed to beat serina 3 times in a row twice beldum with one fleeing

Was at a friend's birthday so didn't really get a chance to do the rocket event. Have gotten 3 shiny Darkrai though, so not too bad really.

Rocket event was ok in Limerick bar the rain, loads of grunts and Giovanni was in 2 or 3 places.
    I hadn't read much on it so missed the point a bit, but I got one 98% shadow ralts, TMd away frustration and evolved to shadow Gardevoir. Sure why not!
    I nabbed a shiny Darkrai today after none yesterday :)

• Advertisement

anyone having an issue with battle league freezing, twice today when I was about to win, the game stalled.

Seems co-incidental that it's happened right when it obvious that they are about to lose, I'm wondering if they are killing their app or turning off their data.

Advertisement