Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy parts for making jewelry?

• 22-03-2018 9:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭

My daughter is looking for chains/back cord for necklaces, as well as clasps to be attached to the end of the chains.

Any idea where I could find that in Limerick?

EDIT: What she wants to make is something that will end up like this:
    https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71mIOUEnLcL._SL1300_.jpg

She'd rather make it than just buy it already made, but not sure what choice we have really.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

Topaz on upper Gerald Griffin Street should be able to sort you

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭le_girl

The Range have some bits and pieces as they have a good craft section.

Their website should give you an idea of what's in store: https://www.therange.co.uk/hobbies-crafts/hobbies/jewellery-making-supplies/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 799 ✭✭✭raspberrypi67

Do a search on amazon and ebay too are quite good, ebay would have online stores for these kinds of hobby things

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Do a search on amazon and ebay too are quite good, ebay would have online stores for these kinds of hobby things
    Thanks, but actually I should have mentioned that she needs them asap, in fact she needs them asap because an online order isn't arriving in time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

I got what I was looking for in Silke's in the end.

• Advertisement
Advertisement