Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE MATHS REVISION WORKSHOP ON SUNDAY AND MONDAY

Options
  • 22-03-2018 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi there,

Just a note to say that Griffith College Dublin are running full-day intensive Maths revision courses at our Dublin campus (on the South Circular Road) this Sunday (ordinary level) and Monday (higher level).
    The course is completely FREE for all Leaving Cert students (all you have to do is register) and you get seven hours of intensive high-quality tutoring that will get you in good shape for the final push.
    There are more details for registration below and if you have any questions - just leave a comment and I'll get back to you ASAP.
    We are just looking to fill our last spaces now so sign up to secure your place.
    Cheers,
    GCD

TO REGISTER: https://www.griffith.ie/offices/schools/services/apply-gc-revision

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭jeonahr

Is this 6th years only?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 paulmcn888

Not specifically. It's for anyone who's studying for the Leaving Cert Maths papers. So if you are a fifth year, there might be certain topics you have not covered yet but you are welcome to come along if you think it would be of benefit.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Thatlcgirl

Will lunch be provided or do we need to bring money for that? I've just registered so I'm curious to know how this will run.

Advertisement