Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order not complete-money taken

Options
  • 22-03-2018 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

This morning I tried to order a new mobile online. The checkout screen froze at the end but the money has been taken from my account

Rang customer service who informed me that contact with online sales is by email only and it can take up to 2 working days.

This is an unacceptable timeline for me to be without both my money and the phone I have ordered

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

This morning I tried to order a new mobile online. The checkout screen froze at the end but the money has been taken from my account

Rang customer service who informed me that contact with online sales is by email only and it can take up to 2 working days.

This is an unacceptable timeline for me to be without both my money and the phone I have ordered
    Hi Crunchymomma,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Have you received any confirmation regarding your order, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement