Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renewal Query

Options
  • 22-03-2018 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I got notice of my motorbike policy renewal last week, and as I pay by direct debit I had to do nothing.

My current insurance isn't up until March 25th, 3 days away, however upon looking on my online account it now shows my new insurance starting from the 25th.

So my question is am I insured still up until the 25th? I have the insurance cert stating so, but your online system is saying the online insurance I have starts on the 25th ?!

Also on the letter it states that you will deduct the first payment 5 days before the renewal date, the 25th, however no monies have been taken yet from my bank account.

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Hi there,

I got notice of my motorbike policy renewal last week, and as I pay by direct debit I had to do nothing.

My current insurance isn't up until March 25th, 3 days away, however upon looking on my online account it now shows my new insurance starting from the 25th.

So my question is am I insured still up until the 25th? I have the insurance cert stating so, but your online system is saying the online insurance I have starts on the 25th ?!

Also on the letter it states that you will deduct the first payment 5 days before the renewal date, the 25th, however no monies have been taken yet from my bank account.

Thanks!
    Hi SweetCaliber

Can you DM me with your policy details and I will look into this for you.

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Sorted, thanks!

Advertisement