If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED 55B7

Options
  • 22-03-2018 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there,

I was looking to buy the LG OLED 55B7 tv. Would the offer of 1699 be still available or is it to late?

Thanks again,
    Jonathan.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

highflyer3 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I was looking to buy the LG OLED 55B7 tv. Would the offer of 1699 be still available or is it to late?

Thanks again,
    Jonathan.
    Hi Highflyer3.

Is it 1699 Euro you mean? The price on the 55B7 has been all over the place both up and down from Black Friday.

The most recent price on this was £1799 sterling but just dropped yesterday back down to £1499 sterling.
    It's currently listed as 1799 Euro but you can pay in which ever currency works out cheapest.

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202521-oled55b7v.aspx?swapstore=1

• Registered Users Posts: 13 sebcoes

If you guys do an easter sale do you see that price for this model changing much?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 highflyer3

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Jonathan.
    Hi Highflyer3.

Is it 1699 Euro you mean? The price on the 55B7 has been all over the place both up and down from Black Friday.

The most recent price on this was £1799 sterling but just dropped yesterday back down to £1499 sterling.
    It's currently listed as 1799 Euro but you can pay in which ever currency works out cheapest.

Hi Kenny,

Sorry it was the "Boardie Flash Sale" i was referring to. It was priced at 1699EUR then. Just didn't know if this was still on offer.

Thanks again,
    Jonathan.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Jonathan.
    Hi Highflyer3.

Hi Kenny,

Sorry it was the "Boardie Flash Sale" i was referring to. It was priced at 1699EUR then. Just didn't know if this was still on offer.

Thanks again,
    Jonathan.
    Hi Jonathan,

Unfortunately the Flash sale ended at the start of March. The best we could do on this now would be 1799 euro or £1499 sterling.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Sebcoes,

I've just dropped the LG OLED 55B7 £ price to £1499 + £6.99 delivery including our 6 year warranty.. :)

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Thanks John. As previously posted am looking also for a [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]cantilever[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] TV bracket with a great range of motion to match. The other boss is keeping me to a price point to hit the button. Whats the best you could offer? Always appreciate your guidence[/font]

sebcoes wrote: »
    Thanks John. As previously posted am looking also for a [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]cantilever[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] TV bracket with a great range of motion to match. The other boss is keeping me to a price point to hit the button. Whats the best you could offer? Always appreciate your guidence[/font]
    Hi Sebcoes.

We use the Sanus BMF213 at the store and its a fantastic full monition brackets. Retails at £179.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202745-blf213-b1.aspx

If purchased along with the television I could offer it for £110.00

• Registered Users Posts: 7 highflyer3

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Jonathan.
    Hi Highflyer3.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks again,
    Jonathan.
    Hi Jonathan,

Unfortunately the Flash sale ended at the start of March. The best we could do on this now would be 1799 euro or £1499 sterling.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for your help David, will put in an order soon.

Kind Regards,
    Jonathan.

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Jonathan.
    Hi Highflyer3.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks again,
    Jonathan.
    Hi Jonathan,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for your help David, will put in an order soon.

Kind Regards,
    Jonathan.
    No problem at all Jonathan.

Many thanks the unknown is the exchange rate my bank gives me. What would be ur best deal on the TV and bracket in Euro?

• Advertisement

Many thanks the unknown is the exchange rate my bank gives me. What would be ur best deal on the TV and bracket in Euro?
    Hi Sebcoes.

The TV by itself is 1799 Euro which is not a direct conversion of our sterling price. Our Euro price is priced in accordance with our competitors within the South Of Ireland.
    Adding the bracket in would bring it to 1917 Euro or £1599.00 Sterling delivered and would also include our 6 year guarantee on the TV.

I would say paying in sterling will work out cheaper but it might be a good idea to give your bank call and ask them what their exchange rate is and they will be able to let you know what the Euro amount would be if paying in sterling.

Tks will check with my bank and come back soon

Tks will check with my bank and come back soon
    Hi Sebcoes.

No problem at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dod6

Hi,

I'm trying to understand the differences between 55C7V and 55B7V. Getting conflicting messages from various product reviews and the LG.com site. 

Can you shed any light?

dod6 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm trying to understand the differences between 55C7V and 55B7V. Getting conflicting messages from various product reviews and the LG.com site. 

Can you shed any light?
    Hi Dod6.

If I'm correct the only difference between the two is the stand and the C7 has a black frame whereas the B7 a silver one.

The Spec's are all pretty much the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭FightingIrish

Some price drops on the B7 today for Easter sales, €1699 in Expert and Power City  (warranty not the same I know) any upcoming Easter sales planned guys?

https://www.expert.ie/products/tv-dvd/televisions/32-inch/lg-oled55b7v-55-inch-premium-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Price drop scheduled for Wednesday morning..

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Some price drops on the B7 today for Easter sales, €1699 in Expert and Power City  (warranty not the same I know) any upcoming Easter sales planned guys?

https://www.expert.ie/products/tv-dvd/televisions/32-inch/lg-oled55b7v-55-inch-premium-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart
    Hi FightingIrish.

We are also now priced at 1699 Euro with our 6 year guarantee included free of charge.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202521-oled55b7v.aspx?swapstore=1

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dod6

Hi,

Can you shed any light?
    Hi Dod6.

If I'm correct the only difference between the two is the stand and the C7 has a black frame whereas the B7 a silver one.

Thx

Hi,

Can you shed any light?
    Hi Dod6.

Thx
    No problem, let me know if you need anything else.

• Advertisement

Hi Sebcoes.

We use the Sanus BMF213 at the store and its a fantastic full monition brackets. Retails at £179.00

Heh Kenny

Believe I am ready to move forward with a purchase of this TV and suggested bracket. Given the impending release of the 2018 tv's are these older models going to see further price dropd as see many Irish retailers all reducing their prices further?

Thanks

Hi Sebcoes.

Heh Kenny

Believe I am ready to move forward with a purchase of this TV and suggested bracket. Given the impending release of the 2018 tv's are these older models going to see further price dropd as see many Irish retailers all reducing their prices further?

Thanks
    Hi sebcoes,

If you send me a PM with your contact number I can call you to process that order.

I haven't seen any indication of further price drops as the new 2018 range will be coming out later in the year.

Kind regards

David

Hi sebcoes,

If you send me a PM with your contact number I can call you to process that order.

I haven't seen any indication of further price drops as the new 2018 range will be coming out later in the year.

Kind regards

David

PM sent thanks

Hi sebcoes,

Kind regards

David

PM sent thanks
    Will call you asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

Your website has this back up at just under €1900. Are ye scheduling this to drop back to under €1700 anytime soon? It has been yo-yo-ing between €1500 and 2000 since Xmas. It was a little over a week at 1699 with you guys before a price increase.

I'm desperate to get this tv but everytime I get close to the price with my savings it jumps! :(

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

rondeco wrote: »
    Your website has this back up at just under €1900. Are ye scheduling this to drop back to under €1700 anytime soon? It has been yo-yo-ing between €1500 and 2000 since Xmas. It was a little over a week at 1699 with you guys before a price increase.

I'm desperate to get this tv but everytime I get close to the price with my savings it jumps! :(
    Hi rondeco,

The prices of the OLEDs do change depending on current promotions and cost pricing. Unfortunately we are never told in advance, we are only told on the day to change the price so we are unable to advise if and when the TVs will rise or fall.

If the price does change again let us know if you would like to pull the trigger and we can get that processed for you.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.