Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundbar Connection.

• 22-03-2018 2:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭

Hello. I want to connect a Samsung soundbar to a Samsung (K series) TV. I have a toslink cable but this will not fit into the audio output slot on the television which is rectangular, similar to HDMI. So, what am I doing wrong? Do I need a different type of cable or some sort of adapter? Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Hi,

You need to post the exact model number of your tv or preferrably some pictures of the connections on the back of the TV to give someone a chance to advise you.

Ritz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Thanks. I managed to solve the problem eventually - just could not locate the correct connection point.

Advertisement