Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenstar....where to complain?

Options
  • 22-03-2018 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭

Is there any kind of governing body for waste management companies? We are having an absolute nightmare with Greenstar. As it stands they collect our 3 bins about 50% of the time and repeatedly apologise for failing to do so. It's happened one time too often now! Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I can pm you the name of the lady over customer service if helps?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

amtc wrote: »
    I can pm you the name of the lady over customer service if helps?

Oh yes please amtc, that would be great! Thanks so much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Sent u pm

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I thought panda took them over??

Can you change provider?

amtc wrote: »
    Sent u pm

Hi amtc, just realised my mailbox was full so have emptied it now. Would you mind terribly resending details to me please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Indeed they did. The company is now GreenStar Panda I believe.
    We were supposed to have Greyhound as an alternative in our area, this was part of the competition authority requirements for the merger. But when you contact Greyhound, they tell me they don't serve our area. Great on the CCPC for allowing a monopoly. :rolleyes:

Can you change provider?

Can you change provider?

Thorntons serve our area too but it's a bit of a pain in the arse to change afaik. We may have to explore that option given the DIRE service from Greenstar.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

When do you put your bins out for collection?

guil wrote: »
    When do you put your bins out for collection?

The night before collection

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Ah right, you wouldn't believe the amount of times someone comes out with a bin as I'm driving out of an estate or road, happens all hours of the day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement