Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning Reference Number - Clonard, Westbury, Corbally, Co.Clare

Options
  • 22-03-2018 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi,

Long shot.......
    But if anyone living in Clonard Housing Estate, Westbury, Corbally, Co.Clare or know of the house plans for this area.

Could you share with me the "Planning Reference Number" for these houses so I can request a copy of the drawings from the county council.

I have asked solicitor already for this number with no luck and spoke with county council and no luck unless I have the above number.

Not sure where else I can try to get this as the construction company (Chieftain Construction) are gone bust also.

I assume the Planning Reference Number is a generic number for the whole housing estate.

Any help is appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,419 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 davemc1987

Hi,

Yes, I have tried there. Struggling to figure out whats what as there are a lot of entries. I have spoken to county council again and requested all the planning number that are related to Westbury. Hopefully they turn up in that pile....

Will let you know how I get on.

/Dave

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

davemc1987 wrote: »
    Hi,

Yes, I have tried there. Struggling to figure out whats what as there are a lot of entries. I have spoken to county council again and requested all the planning number that are related to Westbury. Hopefully they turn up in that pile....

Will let you know how I get on.

/Dave

Usually it’s you that has to have the relevant planning red numbers.
    Have you asked an agent to help as they will be more comfortable in searching planning files and linking one back to another.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 davemc1987

Hi,

With help from Clare Co co, we managed to source the files numbers for Clonard plans.

For future reference, the file numbers are

Thanks.
    Dave

Advertisement