Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Travel Insurance emergency

• 22-03-2018 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I would greatly appreciate any advice. A friend of mine was involved in a hit and run in California last month. He needed Neurosurgery and is still recovering. He needs a second procedure in the coming weeks.

His insurance (Back packed travel insurance) have given him an ultimatum that he needs to travel back in Ireland and they will be suspending his cover by tomorrow.

His Neurosurgeon has advised and documented that he is still not safe to travel.

I uegently need advice on how to go about reporting this. I will be going to Solicitor first thing in the morning.

You can only imagine the stress for his family right now

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Mod-note:

Thread closed by me. An open and active thread on this same topic by this OP has been opened over in a Dublin forum right here.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement