Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pennys Suitcases ok ?

• 22-03-2018 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭

Not strictly fashion but I'm just wondering whether anyone has any experience with Pennys luggage?. Saw cases at the checkouts today, small and for just e25. Looking for something small, for the Ferry in a few weeks. They look like they might be ideal. Has anyone used them?.
    Thoughts appreciated
    S :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Hi, my sister bought them last year. She has used them several times, as well as loaning them to the rest of us. No problems,
    and RyanAir friendly.......

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Grand as long as you're not lugging them too far! I had to bring mine around London for a few hours and the wheels got destroyed. But if you're you're going ferry-drive-hotel and back it'll do the job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I think they're as good as most mid range cases.
    I would just say that from my experience working in an airport that the hard shells are more likely to crack and break than any of the heavy structured fabric cases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Spirogyra

Thanks Aisling,still yet to purchase, saw a soft coated one on the window of 'Allens' for E40 which I might take a look at again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Spirogyra

opted for a 'hard' one from Dunnes E50. Can't seem to open it now. Has anyone experience with them ?.

• Advertisement
Advertisement