Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intermittent broadband

Options
  • 22-03-2018 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi,
    We never had any issues with our broadband service until last January. We lost our signal and we were without broadband for about a week. After two new modems and a call out from an engineer things seemed fine.......for a while. For the last two weeks we’ve had an intermittent broadband service. We lose our broadband signal up to three times a day. Today we’ve had no service at all. We tried calling Eir on a number of occasions. When we did get someone on the line it was a waste of time. The chap at the end of the phone couldn’t help because Eir’s own systems were down. We asked if someone would contact us when the systems were up and running. He wouldn’t commit and said he couldn’t promise us that we would get a callback. Not exactly great customer service. All I want to know is if this issue can be resolved (please, not another new modem). Is the problem widespread? Please help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

marozz wrote: »
    Hi,
    We never had any issues with our broadband service until last January. We lost our signal and we were without broadband for about a week. After two new modems and a call out from an engineer things seemed fine.......for a while. For the last two weeks we’ve had an intermittent broadband service. We lose our broadband signal up to three times a day. Today we’ve had no service at all. We tried calling Eir on a number of occasions. When we did get someone on the line it was a waste of time. The chap at the end of the phone couldn’t help because Eir’s own systems were down. We asked if someone would contact us when the systems were up and running. He wouldn’t commit and said he couldn’t promise us that we would get a callback.  Not exactly great customer service. All I want to know is if this issue can be resolved (please, not another new modem). Is the problem widespread? Please help!
    Hi marozz ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement