Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport in the 80s/90s?

Options
  • 23-03-2018 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm looking for photos or videos (inc aerial) of Dublin Airport in the mid 80s to mid 90s.

Would anyone have any links they could share please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

OU812 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'm looking for photos or videos (inc aerial) of Dublin Airport in the mid 80s to mid 90s.

Would anyone have any links they could share please?

For still images you could search on Flickr and www.airliners.net. There are plenty there. Here is one place you could look: https://www.flickr.com/groups/2771334@N21/
    There are some videos on YouTube which you should be able to find with a search there.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭tb66

Here is a few scanned pics from a pleasure flight I did from Iona in 1985.Took off from rwy 16 (then) and flew west.Sorry about quality. Taken with old disposable camera and prob only developed 6mths later when I could afford it!!

Advertisement