Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest Install

Options
  • 23-03-2018 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭

Hi

I had the Nest installed yesterday. I wasn’t there when it was installed. The installer said we can’t control the hot water independently. We could do that with our previous thermostat and the 3rd generation Nest supports this. If we put the hot water on the heating goes on too. Can someone please advise?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi dubmick,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We can only provide general information here on Boards, but our colleagues in the Home Services department on 1850 372 333 will be able to answer more technical queries.

We recommend contacting the dedicated team to discuss. They will require further information in relation to your specific heating system.

Should you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

OP, did you get this sorted?
    I am just about to order fro EI but am too afraid the installers will take the easy route as I can currently control my heating and hot water independently.

Advertisement