Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rose Tattoo - Belfast/Dublin Sept 2018

Options
  • 23-03-2018 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭

Delighted to see this:

Aussie rockers Rose Tattoo will come to Limelight Belfast on Friday 7th September '18 and Voodoo Lounge Dublin on Saturday the 8th with special guests Girlschool. Tickets £30/€32.50 inc bkg fee on sale now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Will Girlschool show up this time, I wonder..?

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭yknaa

blastman wrote: »
    Will Girlschool show up this time, I wonder..?

Was that with Saxon a few years back? Speaking of which it would be great to see them visit again.Always a great show.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Saxon gig only last year or maybe 2016, I think

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

yknaa wrote: »
    Delighted to see this:

Aussie rockers Rose Tattoo will come to Limelight Belfast on Friday 7th September '18 and Voodoo Lounge Dublin on Saturday the 8th with special guests Girlschool. Tickets £30/€32.50 inc bkg fee on sale now

Anybody any idea on Gig finishing time
    travelling up from outside limerick and wondering is it the usuall 11pm ish or would it be later finish time ??

Advertisement