Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rosemount Business Park

Options
  • 23-03-2018 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have an interview next tuesday at this location and I'm wondering if anyone knows the best way to get there using public transport. Coming from Dublin 7 area. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

nkav86 wrote: »
    Hi, I have an interview next tuesday at this location and I'm wondering if anyone knows the best way to get there using public transport. Coming from Dublin 7 area. Thanks

40D.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Cheers for that, Google was telling me 39 to the 17a hoped there was something more direct

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭rwald7

If your interview is in the morning, the 38 and 38A go into Ballycoolin Business Park, which is beside Rosemount. Might be handier than the 40D if coming from Dublin 7

It's at 4pm, do you know if they only go that way in the mornings?

Editing to say I've checked and it's just the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

nkav86 wrote: »
    It's at 4pm, do you know if they only go that way in the mornings?

Editing to say I've checked and it's just the morning

The 40D doesn't go into Rosemount Business Park at any stage of the day. It stops just at the entrance to the business park at all times. Make sure you know exactly where you're going for your interview. It can be near impossible to find units as there are many small business parks inside the estate and multiple Unit 1's etc. You don't want to be late.

• Advertisement

VeVeX wrote:
    The 40D doesn't go into Rosemount Business Park at any stage of the day. It stops just at the entrance to the business park at all times. Make sure you know exactly where you're going for your interview. It can be near impossible to find units as there are many small business parks inside the estate and multiple Unit 1's etc. You don't want to be late.

Ah thank you! Hadn't realised that, this should be fun lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I was there last night for the Astronomy Ireland Public Moon Watch. The place is very big. Map it out on Google Maps to get an estimate of the walking time from the front gate to the interview location.

Hi guys, in case anyone else is wondering about this too, I've just finished up. If available to you, you can take the 38a to snugborough road/corduff depending on the time, the aquatic centre is what you'll be looking out for. You can then walk to the top of snugborough road, take a right at the roundabout and it's a couple of minutes away down that road.

Took about 15mins walk for me.

Thanks for all your help guys!

Advertisement