Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

‘Notified’ fees

Options
  • 23-03-2018 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

I had money taken out of my account this morning and it said ‘notified fees’ on it. This is not the first time it has happened. I have not been notified of this money coming out. Am I supposed to get a letter is something to let me know??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

I had money taken out of my account this morning and it said ‘notified fees’ on it. This is not the first time it has happened. I have not been notified of this money coming out. Am I supposed to get a letter is something to let me know??
    Hi lolademmers,

Thanks for posting here on Boards.

Notified Fees are quarterly transaction fees that are applied to your account 4 times a year. Please be aware if your fees are below €12.70 we will not notify you prior to this.
    Otherwise, you'd usually receive a pre-notified e-statement when logged into 365 online. We also issue a text message letting you know the fees are going to be applied.

If you wish to receive a notification for any amount, please send a message to the service desk when logged into 365 online, and an advisor will request to amend this for you.

Please see here for ways to reduce your fees per quarter, and please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement