Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No text received for insufficient funds direct debit

Options
  • 23-03-2018 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi there, I always receive a text it a direct debit is presenting and there is insufficient funds so I can transfer the money.
    On the 21st of this month I didn’t get one of these messages and this resulted in the direct debit not being paid- I then got a charge of €12.70 from yourselves and now have an email from the
    company who the direct debit didn’t collect saying they’re changing me €15 for not having the money there!
    I am wondering why the text wasn’t sent when I always get them to remind me to transfer money?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

shelly24 wrote: »
    Hi there, I always receive a text it a direct debit is presenting and there is insufficient funds so I can transfer the money.
    On the 21st of this month I didn’t get one of these messages and this resulted in the direct debit not being paid- I then got a charge of €12.70 from yourselves and  now have an email from the
    company who the direct debit didn’t collect saying they’re changing me €15 for not having the money there!
    I am wondering why the text wasn’t sent when I always get them to remind me to transfer money?
    Thanks
    Hi Shelly24,

Thanks for posting here on Boards.

The texts you receive are complimentary text messages and are issued on a best effort basis. As you haven't received a txt from us, we'd advise that you send a message from the service desk when logged into 365 online, and an advisor will be sure to look into this for you.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement