Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM problem

Options
  • 23-03-2018 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Greetings to all good people...

I have an issue that happened on Paddy's day, more precisely around 9pm. I went to ATM and choose to pick up 90E. After some time, my card went out of manchine but I didn't see money coming out. Money nowhere. I tried again and this time I got my cash, but I realize that I probably didn't pay attention first time when I choose 90E so ATM  pull the money back, and I've lost my money.

Any solutions?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

astefulj wrote: »
    Greetings to all good people...

I have an issue that happened on Paddy's day, more precisely around 9pm. I went to ATM and choose to pick up 90E. After some time, my card went out of manchine but I didn't see money coming out. Money nowhere. I tried again and this time I got my cash, but I realize that I probably didn't pay attention first time when I choose 90E so ATM  pull the money back, and I've lost my money.

Any solutions?!
    Hi astefulj,

Welcome to Boards, and thanks for posting today.

This ATM transaction should adjust automatically if it was a BOI ATM you used and you hold a BOI account. If it was a different banks ATM, and the transaction moves to completed transactions, you can send a message through 365 online and we can contact that bank on your behalf and request a refund.

If you have an account with another bank, and the transaction doesn't adjust, please contact your own bank to request a refund.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 astefulj

The issue is SOLVED. Today I got, just a few hours ago adjustment of that money. What a coincidence! Thanks for your help.

Advertisement