Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternating good / no coverage

Options
  • 23-03-2018 4:55pm
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I work in a rural area, and I seem to be alternating between good and no coverage, depenidng on some unknown factor. Could be wind. Could be cattle. Could be cattle wind?

We have great wifi in work, and my phone natively supports wifi calling, but it's not sold by eir, so it looks like i'm never going to have wifi calling. 

Will there be any changes to the wifi calling configuration that will allow handsets not sold by eir to be used?

Regards, 

Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

MarkR wrote: »
    I work in a rural area, and I seem to be alternating between good and no coverage, depenidng on some unknown factor. Could be wind. Could be cattle. Could be cattle wind?

We have great wifi in work, and my phone natively supports wifi calling, but it's not sold by eir, so it looks like i'm never going to have wifi calling. 

Will there be any changes to the wifi calling configuration that will allow handsets not sold by eir to be used?

Regards, 

Mark
    Hi MarkR ,

We're actively adding more phones to our list of supported devices – Customers on devices which become eligible will be contacted directly.

Thanks

Thomas

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I have a Oneplus 3, are they looking at implementing for any of the oneplus handsets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

MarkR wrote: »
    I have a Oneplus 3, are they looking at implementing for any of the oneplus handsets?
    Hi MarkR ,

Unfortunately, I do not have any information on any particular handset. Customers on devices which become eligible will be contacted directly.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement