Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warned for "trolling" even though I wasn't

Options
  • 23-03-2018 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been accused of being "needlessly provocative" in an unspecified number of my posts. Here is my PM conversation with the moderator.
    Dear Sierra Eire,

You have been warned for Trolling.

This means you are posting in an intentionally provocative fashion in order to gain a reaction from other members. This is disruptive and causes stress to other members.
    We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

ancapailldorcha

Moderator Note

p=106514811.

Your post:
    feargale wrote: »
    You must have a mighty x-ray machine if you can identify communist and right wing foetuses.

Actually, everyone is left-wing when they are young. That's why the lefties are always trying to lower the voting age.

This whole abortion agenda is tied to the mass-immigration agenda. The globalists want to breed white people out of existence because they believe the white gene is the only thing standing in their way.

Ireland will die if we keep bringing in immigrants while killing our babies. But aside from that, murdering babies is wrong anyway.
    Hi,

This isn't trolling. I can back up anything about my post with facts from the internet.

Thanks.
    Hi,

You have several posts in that thread which are needlessly provocative hence the card. Facts from the internet do not excuse this.

Regards,
    ancapailldorcha
    Hello,

None of my posts were provocative, intentionally or accidentally. My only slip-up on this website was when I told someone to F off but I am 99% sure that was in another thread.

There was absolutely nothing provocative about the post you quoted in your automatic message, and there was absolutely nothing false in my post you quoted.

Can I take this to dispute resolution or are you going to remove the unwarranted card?

Thanks.
    Hi,

I will not be removing the card. You used needlessly provocative language like killing babies and invoked conspiracy theories to push your agenda.

You may start a thread in dispute resolution if you wish.

Regards,
    ancapailldorcha

I am going to respond to his last PM there. He says "killing babies" is provocative language. How is that provocative? Abortion IS killing babies. How can I give my opinion on abortion when my language is policed? I find it dehumanising to the children that I cannot call them "babies" and their slaughter "murder". Even if you disagree with my opinion, you should at least be able to be objective with your moderation.

In regards to me pushing a "conspiracy theory", it's not a conspiracy theory. The term conspiracy theory implies there is no evidence. And it's a well known fact that George Soros and his globalist NGOs are pushing for abortion and mass-immigration. There is no conspiracy theory about what I have said.

Also, you should read the post I made immediately after the "conspiracy theory" post to see that I am not using it to push my agenda.

I do not feel comfortable using this site to discuss abortion when I could potentially be banned for continuing to say "killing babies".

EDIT: This is the thread I am accused of trolling in: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057852825

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Hi Sierra
    Thx for completing step 1 of the process. I will look into this for you. Might take a couple of days though.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I've just deleted a post - please note only the OP, the CMod dealing with the appeal, or posters invited by the CMod or an Admin may post in DRP threads

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Sierra Eire

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Hi Sierra
    Thx for completing step 1 of the process. I will look into this for you. Might take a couple of days though.

Thanks, and take your time. I'm in no rush. I just want to know where I stand in this situation.

I would just like to point out that in regards to my "conspiracy theory" post, there are people on page 115 of the abortion thread linked above with the same talking point as me about Ireland being destroyed/dying if abortion is allowed. One of those people is pro-abortion, so the claim that my "conspiracy theory" is pushing my anti-abortion agenda is FALSE.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Another post deleted. Only the OP, CMods or Admins may post in DRP threads.

tHB

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Apologies for the delay with this.

IMO killing babies is an extreme position to take and is highly emotive language to use in a debate about abortion. That said it would seem to be to be a fairly common held belief which I do not feel should be censored on a site like boards.

The breeding white people out of existence is conspiracy theory stuff though and will be treated as such.

What do you want to happen here?

Apologies for the delay with this.

IMO killing babies is an extreme position to take and is highly emotive language to use in a debate about abortion. That said it would seem to be to be a fairly common held belief which I do not feel should be censored on a site like boards.

The breeding white people out of existence is conspiracy theory stuff though and will be treated as such.

What do you want to happen here?

Thank you for being objective with the "killing babies" thing.

I would like the warning for "trolling" to be removed.

The "white genocide" comment was not a "conspiracy theory". The European Union was founded on this goal. Please see here: http://www.westernspring.co.uk/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/

At worst, the 'white genocide' remark was off-topic as the thread seemed to be about debating the morality of abortion. However, as a proud European I would like to discuss the downfall of our population which is accelerated by abortion. And yes, it is a real plot to have Europeans bred out of existence, not a conspiracy theory.

I will refrain from discussing white genocide, which is real, within the abortion thread as it feels out of place. But I would like the warning for "trolling" removed because I simply was not doing that.

First of all apologies for how long this has taken. I had it filed in my head as done but was informed to the contrary by an admin yesterday.

As I said earlier I don't see references to baby killing as trolling as it uis a commonly held belief.

With regard to the white genocide if you can argue that in a reasonable fashion that provides reputable* back up data then go for it. I cannot guarantee that it won't be moved to the conspiracy theories forum though.

Given the time taken to review this, the comments above and external factors I will lift the card in this case.

*"facts from the internet" are not always guaranteed to be reputable back up.

I will lift the card in this case.

Thank you. I now feel more secure discussing issues I see. I'll continue to discuss white genocide on this site albeit not in the abortion thread as it would seem out of place there (even though abortion is tied to it).

This thread can be marked as solved. We're done here. Thanks again. It was worth the 2 month wait. =)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement