Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloudflare

Options
  • 24-03-2018 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Do you use Cloudflare for your hosting - Windows web hosting to be specific ? Friend of mine asked me to help her with a website and I see it is on Cloudflare servers even thou she says she uses Blacknight Windows hosting? Is it possible or there is something wrong? I am familiar with your linux hosting but never worked with your Microsoft..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

We don't use Cloudflare. We have plenty of users who are using Cloudflare, so the IPs you'd see are from the CloudFlare network, but the content is sitting on our servers (either Windows or Linux)
    So there's nothing wrong.
    You'd probably need access to the control panel or other details if you were hoping to work directly on the site.
    Hope that helps

Michele

Advertisement