Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The amount you have selected is in excess of your daily withdrawl limit"

Options
  • 24-03-2018 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I need some help. When I try to use my ATM card today I am getting a message saying "Sorry, the amount you have selected is in excess of your daily withdrawl limit"

This makes no sense as I have not withdrawn money or used my card for any transaction in about 48 hours.

Can you fix this please asap? As I am unable to access my account today and need to withdraw some cash?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

cbone1984 wrote: »
    Hi,

I need some help. When I try to use my ATM card today I am getting a message saying "Sorry, the amount you have selected is in excess of your daily withdrawl limit"

This makes no sense as I have not withdrawn money or used my card for any transaction in about 48 hours.

Can you fix this please asap? As I am unable to access my account today and need to withdraw some cash?

Thank you

Hi cbone1984,

Thanks for your post.

We’re sorry to hear this. Can you try a few different ATMs and try requesting a smaller amount to withdraw? Can you also please check whether you have received any text or email from our Card Security team? They may contact you to ask you to confirm if a transaction was made by you or not.

If you are still having trouble using your card, it would be best to get in touch with our BOI Direct team on 0818365365 or 01-4044000 and they’ll be happy to take a look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement