Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

finally getting things sorted!

Options
  • 24-03-2018 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭

Two years ago the landlord did some work in the back garden for us and as part of that we moved the veg beds into a better area and attempted to reorganise the back garden. I was pregnant at the time and last year i was organising our wedding so the finishing the garden properly got put on the back burner.

BUT, finally, iv started to get bits done. In the last week, iv 2 8*4ft double height raised beds filled, 2 more 8*4ft beds built and half filled, 2 smaller beds put in the greenhouse, transplanted strawberry's into the beds in the greenhouse, moved the old strawberry bed, tidied up the lawn (2 cuts done already, I don't think I've ever had it cut so early, my dad usually comes up with his ride on when it's gone unruly for the first cut), have the hens pen area almost ready, power washed the footpath and just a general good tidy up.
    I still have an awful lot of bits to get done to summer-fy the lawn and get the veg bed growing, but I'm so happy and it's such a relief to have made such a good start on things, so that we can relax out in the garden during the summer. Let's hope now we get the weather!

Comments

Advertisement