Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Question

Options
  • 24-03-2018 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm baffled to know why I can't withdraw money from my account which had money transferred to my account yesterday from another bank of Ireland account. This was done in branch. When I check banking 365 it's a fully completed transaction....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Sully 260 wrote: »
    I'm baffled to know why I can't withdraw money from my account which had money transferred to my account yesterday from another bank of Ireland account. This was done in branch. When I check banking 365 it's a fully completed transaction....

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask if you've checked the available funds balance in your account? You can do this when you log in to your 365 online profile through the main 365 website. Once you've logged in simply press the + sign beside your current account on the home page and you can then see the "Available funds balance" which will show exactly what is cleared to be used in your account.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement