Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9 months since order accepted and phone line still not installed!!!!

Options
  • 24-03-2018 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

[font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]Can anyone tell me when my installation will go ahead. My order was placed 7/6/17 - 9 months ago. Everytime I call all I get is a different forecast date. I believe there was a holdup as the council needed to approve works but I understand this has now been taken care of yet I still am being given a new forecast date for 22/5/18 almost 1 year after order placed. This is not acceptable. If I honestly thought my installation would be completed in May I would be ecstatically happy but I have been given forecast dates approx 6 times now and each time the date passes and I receive absolutely no contact from Eir. Can someone please look into this and give me a concrete answer of when I will get my phoneline and not fob me off with a forecast date. Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Derrywan wrote: »
    [font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]Can anyone tell me when my installation will go ahead. My order was placed 7/6/17 - 9 months ago. Everytime I call all I get is a different forecast date. I believe there was a holdup as the council needed to approve works but I understand this has now been taken care of yet I still am being given a new forecast date for 22/5/18 almost 1 year after order placed. This is not acceptable. If I honestly thought my installation would be completed in May I would be ecstatically happy but I have been given forecast dates approx 6 times now and each time the date passes and I receive absolutely no contact from Eir. Can someone please look into this and give me a concrete answer of when I will get my phoneline and not fob me off with a forecast date. Thanks[/font]
    Hi Derrywan,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Derrywan

Hi Derrywan,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas
    PM sent.  Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi Derrywan,

Thanks 

Thomas
    PM sent.  Thanks
    I have responded to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement