Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of details

Options
  • 24-03-2018 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

How do I change my address for my banking correspondance (statements, boi online, other)
     - My correspondence is sent to my childhood home in Ireland while I currently live in the US.
     - That address is rarely occupied and is soon to become unavailable.
     - I wish to change the address to that of my sibling who still lives in Ireland

Changing address over boi online is not possible. I've tried and failed because it takes so long to receive the PIN.
    There's a 'notification of Change of Contact Details' form online which might work, but that requires proof of the new address. What sort of proof is required?
    Is there anything else that I may need to provide?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

jiflemon wrote: »
    How do I change my address for my banking correspondance (statements, boi online, other)
     - My correspondence is sent to my childhood home in Ireland while I currently live in the US.
     - That address is rarely occupied and is soon to become unavailable.
     - I wish to change the address to that of my sibling who still lives in Ireland

Changing address over boi online is not possible. I've tried and failed because it takes so long to receive the PIN.
    There's a 'notification of Change of Contact Details' form online which might work, but that requires proof of the new address. What sort of proof is required?
    Is there anything else that I may need to provide?

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

We can accept a utilities bill or a bank statement from another financial institution as a proof of address. Also the return address for this form should be given on the bottom of the form.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement