Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

New Home wrote: »
    Sooo.... you could say you're having kittens.... right? :D :pac:

Oooohh i’d Love a kitten :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*pops head in*

Whats this about kittens now :pac:

Congrats HQ :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Oooohh i’d Love a kitten :D

We'd all love a little pussy right now....

And I'm out !
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

When people are just lovely and go above and beyond. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I’m going to be an aunt!
    I’m so excited :D

Congratulations Harleen !!

You know you can get cute HP baby clothes too ;)

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Congratulations Harleen !!

You know you can get cute HP baby clothes too ;)

Already added a “snuggle this muggle” vest to my cart on amazon :D

TH I have an excuse to look at teeny tiny baby clothes. So cute :D

*pops head in*

Whats this about kittens now :pac:

i5bqiv.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I've been trying to figure out how to do that for ages, but when I try to find a number for Revenue I only get a number for the LPT helpline :confused:
    Enter your PPS number at https://www.revenue.ie/en/contact-us/index.aspx to get contact details for who you should ring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Enter your PPS number at https://www.revenue.ie/en/contact-us/index.aspx to get contact details for who you should ring.

Had been doing that and only got the number for the LPT helpline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Had been doing that and only got the number for the LPT helpline
    Strange - do you not get a link for PAYE details, like this?
    460685.JPG

The phone number I get for PAYE queries is: 1890-333-425 - I'm not sure if that covers all parts of the country and all types of workers though.

Be careful ringing 1890 numbers, especially from a mobile - costs can add up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Strange - do you not get a link for PAYE details, like this?
    460685.JPG

The phone number I get for PAYE queries is: 1890-333-425 - I'm not sure if that covers all parts of the country and all types of workers though.

Off the top of my head I can't remember, but someone here posted the phone number for the tax office in Thurles so I'll get onto them next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

TH for two and a half hours in the sun uphill in the vinyards. ;-)

Decided to not to spoil all my energy at the begining and pushed my bike up the 14% gradient to the top. Left it at my favourite sightseeing spot and walked my usual 3km round course. Everything full of red and white grapes, perfect and very tempting. The harvesting began this week and will last another two. Cańt wait for my first glass of „Neuer Süßer“ ( must, fermented freshly pressed grape juice) with onion cake. :-D

Took a few pictures with my Canon 40D of hunting falcons, families of buzzards and a bunch of collared doves. Just as an exercise and more watching than seriously trying to get a nice shot. It´s just fantastic to see the birds surfing the air and using the up draft to go up and down easily. ;-)

And then of course the thrill of going down hill at top speed on the bike.... :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Off the top of my head I can't remember, but someone here posted the phone number for the tax office in Thurles so I'll get onto them next week :)

You must do this definitely, you could get back a nice few quid, it's worth making that 5 minute call:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

GoneHome wrote: »
    You must do this definitely, you could get back a nice few quid, it's worth making that 5 minute call:)

Just remember you can't claim anything back until January though.

TH, when a friend phones just for a chat.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

i5bqiv.png

😆😂 That's kittens all over :-D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Lighting up the stove on a cool evening. I don't put on the light for a while, the firelight is lovely.

Th seeing my niece and brother on whatsapp video chat, she's seven months now in a week or two :eek: and talking mad and rolling all over the place screeching mad and trying to grab everything :D I was telling my brother about the film the nun and and how I saw the trailer for it and he was saying he was saw it too an was scared also, so I was teasing him then saying "oh watch out the nuns behind ya " and "when you go down to the basement now for your tools the nun will be waiting for ya" he was freaking out saying "ahhh stop boi will feck sake" cue me howling with laughter then and my mam was saying ahhh leave my baby boy alone will ya ���� :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Already added a “snuggle this muggle†vest to my cart on amazon

Snuggle this muggle!! Omg I need this! I'm not having a baby but I still need it!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

:cool: http://www.saynoto1890.com/about/:cool:

Th I met lucky the tabby cat on my way down to the park, she was under her tree and I called her over and she came running over and jumped on the wall and was meowing at me :3 and she let me pet her and then she started walking up and down the wall as if say "that's enough now for today boi" :3.

When I got back home then my mam and aunt were in the kitchen trying to remember someones name so I said "Oh that's Susan you're on about, remember she married you're man Tommy " and they looked at each and I was trying to contain the laughter and then they realized I was joking and told me to go way outta that now :D:D :pac: :3.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Getting mucky in the woods :) no really, we brought the dog up to the woods for a walk earlier and its lovely there.

Then got the shopping done and the fridge is full of good stuff. Skipped breakfast so I'm gonna have a big bowl of soup now and a fresh roll followed by a big **** off size donut!

Other than getting hit in the face accidently with a welly, this is turning into the perfect Sunday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

https://twitter.com/brianmcfadden/status/1038098432051822597

Brian McFadden complaining about losing his licence, getting fined and trolled by the prosecution after being caught speeding. The responses are fantastic though. Including the one where he hasn’t to admit that actually this is the 4th time he’s been caught speeding.
    Made my day.

razorblunt wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/brianmcfadden/status/1038098432051822597

Brian McFadden complaining about losing his licence, getting fined and trolled by the prosecution after being caught speeding. The responses are fantastic though. Including the one where he hasn’t to admit that actually this is the 4th time he’s been caught speeding.
    Made my day.

He's some grade A ass clown anyway!

Although it may seem like a TA it's actually a TH because it just makes me realise what a lucky escape I made. My ex's family are spreading a rumour around that I am pregnant. I am definitely not. It makes me laugh because they just continuously let themselves down while trying to blacken my name. Gave me a good laugh today!

KatW4 wrote: »
    Although it may seem like a TA it's actually a TH because it just makes me realise what a lucky escape I made. My ex's family are spreading a rumour around that I am pregnant. I am definitely not. It makes me laugh because they just continuously let themselves down while trying to blacken my name. Gave me a good laugh today!

Crikey, they sound like one bitter family!

That's awful Kat.
    Onwards and upwards :)

TH that I'm going to have a nice hot bath in a while.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

But of course you are! You're eleventeen months pregnant, and you're due on the 32nd of Octember, remember? Come on, Kat, we went through this, keep up!

Crikey, they sound like one bitter family!

That's awful Kat. Onwards and upwards

Bitter because I have a new boyfriend, not really new, we've been together a year!!!! Hilarious how stupid people can act! Anyway onwards and upwards is right! Thanks guys! :)

Bitter because I have a new boyfriend, not really new, we've been together a year!!!! Hilarious how stupid people can act! Anyway onwards and upwards is right! Thanks guys! :)

Jealousy is an awful colour on people :p
    Glad you’re doing better now :)

TH I have a lovely (non alcoholic) Baileys coffee. Yum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

TH I'm watching Star Trek the movie starring William. Shatner. As. James. T. Kirk :)
    Whilst sipping a Chieftain IPA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Daisy78

Spending time with my lovely brother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Watching videos I took today :D

New Home wrote:
    But of course you are! You're eleventeen months pregnant, and you're due on the 32nd of Octember, remember? Come on, Kat, we went through this, keep up!

Haha 32nd of Octember.... oh yeah I forgot!!! :P

Nearly 12 hours later and I'm still laughing about it.

Autosport wrote: »
    Watching videos I took today :D

Must be videos of tedo so is it :3?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Watching videos I took today

Must be videos of tedo so is it :3?

That's what I'm thinking too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

That there is turf to bring in for later... and that as it is at the far end of the old house, the dog and I will get some exercise and air bringing it in ... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    That's what I'm thinking too.

Sweaty Teddy :eek:

:D

Crikey,

Use of the word Crikey makes me th! :D

Its nearly as bad as me saying Jeez Louise all the time! Have no idea where I picked that awful thing up from :o:)

Footloose?

New Home wrote: »
    Footloose?

Maybe! Think I have to stop saying it! Cut loose :)

• Advertisement

Lorelli! wrote: »
    Use of the word Crikey makes me th! :D

Its nearly as bad as me saying Jeez Louise all the time! Have no idea where I picked that awful thing up from :o:)

I also quote Alf Stewart

"Well stone the flaming crows"

And

"Ya flamming galah"

:pac:

I also quote Alf Stewart

"Well stone the flaming crows"

And

"Ya flamming galah"

Struth! Get the Ute!

Lorelli! wrote: »
    Maybe! Think I have to stop saying it! Cut loose :)

I normally save my face palm gifs for homeo but I'll make an exception for you today

polar-bear-facepalm-big.jpg

I normally save my face palm gifs for homeo but I'll make an exception for you today

polar-bear-facepalm-big.jpg

Crikey seph! That's harsh :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Had a hilarious Whatsapp conversation with grandson, he's so funny, gave me such a lift.

As the saying goes, if I'd known how great grandchildren were, I'd have had them first. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The smell of pages in old books

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Happy to be heading out tonight for a birthday meal and drinks with the "girls" :pac: but a little sad too that one of us is no longer with us.

Mad as a box of frogs the lot of them, so should be a good night. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Deciding to have a day off the healthy eating plan - lost 30lbs and a footy shirt size since May's end.

These M&Ms never tasted so sweet!!!

Deciding to have a day off the healthy eating plan - lost 30lbs and a footy shirt size since May's end.

These M&Ms never tasted so sweet!!!

Fair dues!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Got a text message from my sister this am, properly spelled, punctuated and understandable.

Sis has early onset dementia and is attending a workshop to help her with such skills. Happy that its working so well for her!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement