Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Dogs were jumping up and down to get out this morning. I opened the door and both of them looked out, and turned back for their beds disgusted.

TH, momma raised no fools

One of my cats did just the same. Back arched, ears back... the other shot out...I did not have the raising of THAT one!

electricity and the ESB men who get us reconnected. I know, not trivial,, but..

the missing torch has manifested itself.. Not checked it yet,,, Just the radio missing now..with the current forecasts, going to need them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

An invite to go visit a couple of very nice people tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Home early, no damage, got esb. Going to light the open fire and make dinner and relax for the evening

my snug bed as the wind howls at the window.... toast soon! cat under the covers keeping me warm,,,,, yawwwwwn!

The prospect of a couple of hours exercise tidying the debris from the garden this morning.

It's a pleasant day out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭The Infinite Fart

The legend of the lady in the deli today. I asked for two sausages and she gave me four and charged me for one :). Nice little surprise to start the day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,161 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I asked the girl in Lidl for stickers for the soft toy collection .She nicely said you need to spend €20 for one .No problem I said with a smile and she handed me my receipt and 8 stickers !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The legend of the lady in the deli today. I asked for two sausages and she gave me four and charged me for one :). Nice little surprise to start the day!

What a gal! :3

• Advertisement

Clean fresh air and a coffee in the garden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Have just stumbled upon Friends Bloopers Clips. Ah a great re-introduction for a giggle. They were such fun funny Characters ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

The legend of the lady in the deli today. I asked for two sausages and she gave me four and charged me for one . Nice little surprise to start the day!

You kept the spare two for me so I could have a wee snack when I get home right?.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Watching a young buzzard having fun above my little village.  :)

Just doing a round of flip overs, screetching it´s lungs out and soaring up and down like crazy. Just for the fun of it. And then returning quite fast to the parents which were circling smoothly in the upwinds at the hill.  :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Watching a young buzzard having fun above my little village. :)

Just doing a round of flip overs, screetching it´s lungs out and soaring up and down like crazy. Just for the fun of it. And then returning quite fast to the parents which were circling smoothly in the upwinds at the hill. :D

Kids, eh? :pac::D

Watching a young buzzard having fun above my little village.  :)

Just doing a round of flip overs, screetching it´s lungs out and soaring up and down like crazy. Just for the fun of it. And then returning quite fast to the parents which were circling smoothly in the upwinds at the hill.  :D

The local pair had two successfully fledged young this year. They are a joy to watch.

TH, a quiet day with lots done.

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I asked the girl in Lidl for stickers for the soft toy collection .She nicely said you need to spend €20 for one .No problem I said with a smile and she handed me my receipt and 8 stickers !

that just happened to me too! I was under the 20 and said I had wanted them and he gave me a strip of them.... Ticked the smiley face on the till query 5 times!

sat on a bench in the village looking out over the shore and mountains, eating a Magnum..watching the life there go by, .life does not offer more sublime,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My c# book came today :3

840824.gif
    You kept the spare two for me so I could have a wee snack when I get home right?.... :D

Well bones did she :pac:?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

My c# book came today :3

How do you pronounce that? C'ASH? :pac::D

New Home wrote: »
    How do you pronounce that? C'ASH? :pac::D

C sharp :pac: :3

I'll let you off with the facepalm gif tonight homeo :pac: :3

This makes me in part, happy, horrified lol, and annoyed but funny too!
    Don't know how I can get the stoopid ar$e Video to embed.
    https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/videos/250956232281448

Well bones did she ?

She did in her breakfast roll Seph! I wouldn't have either :D

She did in her breakfast roll Seph! I wouldn't have either :D

She didn't :eek:

Well stone the flaming crows!

:pac:

snug bed. always that a renewing grace.. like a safe boat on an angry ocean...

• Advertisement

If you leave me now, you take away the biggest part of me, ooh ooh ooooh oh baby please don't go.... Once again you're welcome for the earworm :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

If you leave me now, you take away the biggest part of me, ooh ooh ooooh oh baby please don't go.... Once again you're welcome for the earworm :D

Ya feicin B*xtard!!! :D:D:D

northgirl wrote:
    Ya feicin B*xtard!!!

:D

Good genuine friends who solve all the troubles of the world over a cup of coffee.

Leaving \0/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭The Infinite Fart

northgirl wrote: »
    Ya feicin B*xtard!!! :D:D:D

See now he didn't deserve my extra sausages!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Having a laugh in work and a good friend just turned to me and said you have a contagious laugh :D that I surely do :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

My mini-break in Arklow. I had a great time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

It's Friday. A whole weekend of not being called a f***ing baxtard or being kicked and hit or running around after the kid who makes a bolt for freedom.

I am going to enjoy that I'm moving in officially tonight. Having a takeaway and alcohol to help me forget this week even existed.

The simple enjoyment of being able to sit in the peace of your own home, drink in hand, TV on, Mrs knitting, heating on and not a concern in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

Going for a pint with the Mrs. before dinner but deciding to stay on because the craic is good.

See now he didn't deserve my extra sausages!

:pac::pac::pac:

Bought myself a gingerbread man today, my first Christmas decoration :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Autosport wrote: »
    Having a laugh in work and a good friend just turned to me and said you have a contagious laugh :D that I surely do :D

Think they meant..it took that contagious to laugh?

;):D

The sheer peace and stillness makes me very happy this morning. Bliss :)

• Advertisement

Think they meant..it took that contagious to laugh?

;):D

Ha ha ha :D

You will always be laughing and smiling when around me ;):D

Little Ms Positivity :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The Foil Arms & Hogs videos. Doomdah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 987 ✭✭✭revelman

Harry Enfield dressed up as the Queen on ‘Who does one think one is’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cQhdu6pQXs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Holding onto the tiny hope that I'm finally going to get the help that I need.

A phone call from a two year old because they wanted to tell Granda about the playground. Couldn't catch half of it, but it was very interesting.

"That's great", says I. " did you do all that?" "Yes me did, bye" and hangs up.

Being sick has given me an intense desire to want to clean the house! This is good because I'm not easily motivated and the whole entire House deffo needs a good deep clean.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭Knine

Autumn. I just love Autumn

My first home grown potatoes... Yum....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

The shock on my stepbrothers face when I ran into them in town this morning. Asked me how things are and I said it like it is. His father has a large part to play in the fact that I no longer have a relationship with my mother. It's a horrible, painful situation but I am self-protecting in a way I never had the courage to do before.

• Advertisement

northgirl wrote: »
    The shock on my stepbrothers face when I ran into them in town this morning. Asked me how things are and I said it like it is. His father has a large part to play in the fact that I no longer have a relationship with my mother. It's a horrible, painful situation but I am self-protecting in a way I never had the courage to do before.

a skill that will stand you in good stead whatever life throws at you.. Well done..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement