Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

customer care opening times

Options
  • 25-03-2018 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Your website says that 1905 is open 8am-8pm Mon-Sun yet when I call at 7pm on Saturday it is closed. When I call today at 9.20am on Sunday, it is closed.

Online chat is supposed to be open Monday to Friday 8am to 10pm. Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm.

Yet, it is not available at 9.20am on Sunday.

If you don't open those on Sunday, or open them late, it is ok, but you should provide correct information on the website.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

mkov1 wrote: »
    Your website says that 1905 is open 8am-8pm Mon-Sun yet when I call at 7pm on Saturday it is closed. When I call today at 9.20am on Sunday, it is closed.

Online chat is supposed to be open Monday to Friday 8am to 10pm. Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm.

Yet, it is not available at 9.20am on Sunday.

If you don't open those on Sunday, or open them late, it is ok, but you should provide correct information on the website.
    Hi mkov1 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

You should have been able to get through to a customer support agent on both occasions. Can I confirm what number you were attempting to contact?

Thanks

Thomas

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

They mentioned 1905 in their post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

kbannon wrote: »
    They mentioned 1905 in their post!
    Thank you for highlighting that kbannon .

I will escalate this on to the relevant department.

Once again, Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 41 mkov1

That's correct, it was 1905 (also tried 1901 -same).

I tried different options and always at the end man voice said : Customer service is currently closed, but you can chat to one of our agents online ...

I also tried to call from 2 different phones ..

And on Sunday I tried to chat at 9am but I got no reply .. only after 10am I got connected to an agent.

I am not complaining about the fact I couldn't reach anyone, but about the misleading contact times info ..

Advertisement