Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Nah, I think they make their own selection. Hopefully, pick 3 candidates and get one of them or maybe my suggestion that they cannot kill who they select for conversion. Which would mean we’d have to look out for little hints at who the other wolf team or SK should munch.

The pick 3 is very possible, but the cant kill who they pick (in a failed conversion) I don't think works very well.
    Rand - randomly chosen before the game started

I don't mean before the game though, rand at conversion time, as those protected will differ throughout the game.

Took me a minute to get this. For shame

Don't worry, I was about make accusations about tasks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

tritium wrote: »
    SK?

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be an SK in the roles and it also says no hidden evil roles.

Good morning fellow craggionians :)

The rest of ye, feck off!

Hmmmm

quickbeam wrote: »
    You're just full of insight this morning, aren't you?

Hmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Barney92 wrote: »
    tumblr_n5swc7YuZp1qfcx4to5_250.gif

Hey Barney! .... Are you a wolf?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Uriel. wrote: »
    Took me a minute to get this. For shame

I still don't get it. :(

Hey Barney! .... Are you a wolf?

If he is, don't trust him not to be first in to vote to lynch a fellow wolf. Amirite??? :D

From a game perspective, I think the "choose three, one gets converted" is a bad idea. If I was a wolf, I'd be killing the two who did not get converted ASAP. There's a slightly higher chance they are roled than killing a random. It's been done before though so who knows.

Morning lads! I'm wrecked! I hate daylight savings :(

How can you hate day light savings well this part of it at least its an end to the winter, longer evenings its great weather is turning for the better. I hate the winter bar Christmas it gets a pass

• Advertisement

I'm suss of Lord and Strawbzzz

Kolido and QB my wolf leans so far

SK?

N’ermind, there isn’t one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

How can you hate day light savings well this part of it at least its an end to the winter, longer evenings its great weather is turning for the better. I hate the winter bar Christmas it gets a pass

Sure it was already bright in the morning and evening, it's no different but I have a jet laggy feeling now and was scammed out of an hour of my life!

I'm suss of Lord and Strawbzzz

That’s not berry nice

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

That’s not berry nice

Mmmmmm berrys

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Mmmmmm berrys

You about to munch on one?

I think we should give the gun to MIck. He really seems to like guns. It would be like a Make-A-Wish-Foundation for a child with a terminal disease. Then let's lynch him to fit with the role play.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Since our characters aren't connected to our roles, I have a sneaking suspicion I was assigned mine.

I've downloaded all of father ted in anticipation of this so I'll be making some original gifs as there aren't enough online :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kolido wrote: »

source.gif

I think we should give the gun to MIck. He really seems to like guns. It would be like a Make-A-Wish-Foundation for a child with a terminal disease. Then let's lynch him to fit with the role play.
    Kolido wrote: »

Only people talking sense here must both be wolves :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Oh god thats so wrong, so why am I laughing

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Dark again this morning when I was leaving my house so route through the park is out again for my journey to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Two wolf leans

Two bullets for the vig

Coincidence?

I think not

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Dark again this morning when I was leaving my house so route through the park is out again for my journey to work.

Theres no such thing as vampires dude :) ok ok I get it people :o

I love it all the same

Two wolf leans

Two bullets for the vig

Coincidence?

I think not

PEW]̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿PEW

Pawwed Rig wrote: »

Stop wearing the red cape with the hood and carrying a little wicker basket!

• Advertisement

Cén fath?

Advertisement