Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Stop calling me Pig FFS

I think it's endearing but if it bothers you then it will definitely stick :)

tritium wrote: »
    True but we’re at endgame either way, there’s a sequence of kills coming that we kind of have to do

This is true, I feel another twist in the road coming but we are pot committed

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Not really, barneys word and the suspicions various players have raised

Barney said QB suggested me. That is not true from what I recall. Can someone link to this post?
    Suspicions from who? The only one that I recall is Arab calling me out as his fellow wolf after I called for him to be peaked. Now if I was the wolf that would be game breaking bad form by Arab and would suggest he would have been mod killed for it.

I do not think Barney is a wolf either so after you shoot me I would not go after him.

Happy to take one for the team if it helps but I don't think it does.

Do yer own research lads rather than relying on Barney's 1 post.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

duffman13 wrote: »
    This is true, I feel another twist in the road coming but we are pot committed

Ah we kind of are though. I can’t see any reason to ever not go kill Arab then paw then Barney if required tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

QB never suggested me?? Did she?
    Can you link to the post?

If yez recall I was the one calling for Arab to be peaked.

Have you anything other than Barney's word here?

Can't post the contents of a back room unfortunately pawwed.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Tbf he did respond this to Drummer yesterday when Drummer was looking for info on who to reveal, although Arab was the one getting forced to reveal regardless

If you look back to a post previous to that I was first or second to be calling for arab to be peaked. First I think actually. Hardly team mate behaviour

Barney said QB suggested me. That is not true from what I recall. Can someone link to this post?
    Suspicions from who? The only one that I recall is Arab calling me out as his fellow wolf after I called for him to be peaked. Now if I was the wolf that would be game breaking bad form by Arab and would suggest he would have been mod killed for it.

A classic bluff would never be a modkills offence

Barney92 wrote: »
    Can't post the contents of a back room unfortunately pawwed.

Ah ok. Thought you meant on thread.

But why bluff it? I wasn't on anyones radar

Well, we have the numbers, let’s just run with the sequence so and see what happens.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

We will know more I guess after 10am

Ah we kind of are though. I can’t see any reason to ever not go kill Arab then paw then Barney if required tbh

There is only one, will discuss after 10 however it seems unlikely

Best case 12 villager, 0 wolves worst case 11 villager 1 wolf mucho confusion

There is only one, will discuss after 10 however it seems unlikely

Even in that one we probably run the sequence with the numbers we have

QB never suggested me?? Did she?
    Can you link to the post?

If yez recall I was the one calling for Arab to be peaked.

Have you anything other than Barney's word here?

Arab called you out after he force revealed

First bullet on Arab is clear as day, hold fire on the second one for an hour for village to have a run over but at the moment Pig looks favourite. Couldn't find anything from QB on thread and tbh I actually found more on QB grilling Barney prior to yesterday's munch than anything else which doesn't sit right with me

So are you suggesting that 'our' team strategy was that I would push for Arab to be peaked and once confirmed as a wolf he would call me out on thread?? :pac:

That would be the worst strategy in history

So are you suggesting that 'our' team strategy was that I would push for Arab to be peaked and once confirmed as a wolf he would call me out on thread?? :pac:

That would be the worst strategy in history

Wolves aren’t exactly flush with options at this stage are they?

Assuming app seer did Tritium then he is off my list.

In no particular order (after arab obviously) I would do in
    Kingsley
    Ardinn
    Party Jungle
    loughc
    kitten

First for me is Kingsley

Still sticking with this. After I am dead it might have more merit.

If Barney is the seer btw why reveal himself before 10am?

First bullet on Arab is clear as day, hold fire on the second one for an hour for village to have a run over but at the moment Pig looks favourite. Couldn't find anything from QB on thread and tbh I actually found more on QB grilling Barney prior to yesterday's munch than anything else which doesn't sit right with me

The sequence is the way to go. Anything else just creates uncertainty for the village. Only thing that would change that now would be a third player claiming seer, but if there is another seer they should probably let this play out

• Advertisement

Wolves aren’t exactly flush with options at this stage are they?

Noone was suspecting me. If I was a wolf I could have picked people off one at a time. Be difficult but not impossible.

If yez have anything lads other than Barney's post come at me. I admit to not being great at this game but I am not that crap at it that I would come up with the sh1ttiest strategy is history

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

What!!!!! Me!! Im shocked. Sure i was only messing ladsssss. Im not a wolf atal!

Lads what if the mods were having a big laugh and all the obituaries were bogus

The sequence is the way to go. Anything else just creates uncertainty for the village. Only thing that would change that now would be a third player claiming seer, but if there is another seer they should probably let this play out

Sequence merits discussion if there is an actual 3rd seer to challenge Barney. One of those two would be up for a bullet

Noone was suspecting me. If I was a wolf I could have picked people off one at a time. Be difficult but not impossible.

If yez have anything lads other than Barney's post come at me. I admit to not being great at this game but I am not that crap at it that I would come up with the sh1ttiest strategy is history

Nah, without finding the seer kill and peek rate is really against you

You actually played well though, kudos

Kolido wrote: »
    Lads what if the mods were having a big laugh and all the obituaries were bogus

Then we use the remaining bullets on the mods :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tritium wrote:
    Then we use the remaining bullets on the mods

I'm Bulletproof
    Nothing to lose....

I suspect if Barney is the seer he will come back and say he didn't actually peek me before I actually get shot.

If he gets munched then we will know or not if he was the seer.
    Look for post from Barney at 9:59:59 before shooting me.

Whats the list of play on shooting peeking and lynching

• Advertisement

I suspect if Barney is the seer he will come back and say he didn't actually peek me before I actually get shot.

If he gets munched then we will know or not if he was the seer.
    Look for post from Barney at 9:59:59 before shooting me.

Ok, so no Barney retraction or Barney flips seer on munch and we shoot you. Seems fair

Advertisement