Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Still sticking with this. After I am dead it might have more merit.

If Barney is the seer btw why reveal himself before 10am?

Because they found the last wolf- no reason to stay hidden

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Kolido wrote: »
    Whats the list of play on shooting peeking and lynching

The mods haven't confirmed yet which option we are going for. Will probably confirm after the munch.

Whats the list of play on shooting peeking and lynching

Shoot Arab

Have a cups

Say mass

Shoot pawed rig

If we haven’t won...

Say another mass

Lynch Barney

Seems to be the current plan

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Munch

(Hopefully) shoot Arab & Rig

Lynch Barney

Munch

After that...study the reactions to Barney's "reveal"; who is enjoying the incorrect information the most? Who went very, very quiet after it, knowing it's a bluff?

There's still to many people who aren't posting. If you're a villager and not posting, you're giving the wolf cover, or letting the wolf move up the leadership ladder.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

tritium wrote: »
    Ok, so no Barney retraction or Barney flips seer on munch and we shoot you. Seems fair

Fair or not that is what is going to happen:D

Shame. Would have been nice to be alive at the end for a change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

IMPORTANT MOD NOTE

Anyone who hasnt picked a speed day option, do so in the next 30 minutes.

Option 1
    2 cycles today

Option 2
    3 cycles today

7 people have voted so far on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Right, I know I've gone rogue here, but I thought I'd give it a shot to see if I could end this early, or even guarantee a villager through Pawwed's reaction. Why Pawwed? I hadn't inserted a name in the piece and chose the last person to post before I was about to so that I'd get a reaction.

So, I'm not the apprentice and I think Pawwed is good but here we are, I haven't a breeze really.

#SpeedDay3Cycles
    #Option2

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Placeholder in for Pawwed Rig

I will take 3 lynch/munch cycles thanks Henry for 5 points..

Ce3LZGaXIAAejdO.jpg

Barney92 wrote: »
    Right, I know I've gone rogue here, but I thought I'd give it a shot to see if I could end this early, or even guarantee a villager through Pawwed's reaction. Why Pawwed? I hadn't inserted a name in the piece and chose the last person to post before I was about to so that I'd get a reaction.

So, I'm not the apprentice and I think Pawwed is good but here we are, I haven't a breeze really.

#SpeedDay3Cycles
    #Option2

Barney....,,,:(

well, its either the worst village bluff ever, wolf suicide or real

Barneys to good a player for the first 2
    Barney....,,,:(

Too high an opinion of me Trit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Barney you little skallywag.....

Well played

Ah Barney, I picked Pawwed last night for the laugh! Haven’t changed anything. Wanted to see what the reaction would be!!!

I have an idea.

We could ask one villager to sacrifice themselves now? If somebody steps up now to be Vig it means I don’t randomly pick somebody , preferably the seer stays hidden (there is a big group still). I pick the villager who is dangling themselves as bait.

It means the wolf has a real choice to make. To put the wolf off coming forward as this bait we could decide afterward whether the seer peeks them. This makes a wolf pretending to be village for this role very dangerous?

Just a thought?

Drumpot wrote: »
    Ah Barney, I picked Pawwed last night for the laugh! Haven’t changed anything. Wanted to see what the reaction would be!!!

I have an idea.

We could ask one villager to sacrifice themselves now? If somebody steps up now to be Vig it means I don’t randomly pick somebody , preferably the seer stays hidden (there is a big group still). I pick the villager who is dangling themselves as bait.

It means the wolf has a real choice to make. To put the wolf off coming forward as this bait we could decide afterward whether the seer peeks them. This makes a wolf pretending to be village for this role very dangerous?

Just a thought?

I don’t get this. If they volunteer they getmunched and we loose the bulkets?

Doesn't mean PR is cleared does it, could be just a great actor hoping for the best?

Yeah but Drummer doesn't neccessarily give the vig to the volunteers, wolf has to call his bluff? Thats how I read it.

Yes but it does mean our App seer potentiall has more protection and another peek?!

Right now the APP seer is the only one who can definitely clear or find a wolf. After we kill the wolf we know of , bullets are mostly going to just thin the herd.

It’s jusy a thought.

Yeah but Drummer doesn't neccessarily give the vig to the volunteers, wolf has to call his bluff? Thats how I read it.

Exactly.

So one person come forward.... That’s all we need. One person

Pter wrote: »
    IMPORTANT MOD NOTE

Anyone who hasnt picked a speed day option, do so in the next 30 minutes.

Option 1
    2 cycles today

Option 2
    3 cycles today

7 people have voted so far on this.

Option 2

Option 2

Good man PJ. You can be my placeholder.

Doesn't mean PR is cleared does it, could be just a great actor hoping for the best?

Yes that’s true but they do get some village points for the reaction

I think after we shoot arab, two of our next three village moves should be as follows

Shoot Barney ( you know we have to right Barney?j

Peek Duffman (same rules, seer stays quiet if no wolf there, that our signal to clear a player)

Undecided on lynch yet

Longer term I’d like peeks on Kolido, maybe lord (again). Party and Uriel trouble me at the moment also

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    Exactly.

So one person come forward.... That’s all we need. One person

Ok I’ll step forward and make it interesting

Technically I should be a cert to die btw

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Longer term I’d like peeks on Kolido, maybe lord (again). Party and Uriel trouble me at the moment also

kolido shot a wolf though. He is on my trust list

Yes that’s true but they do get some village points for the reaction

I think after we shoot arab, two of our next three village moves should be as follows

Shoot Barney ( you know we have to right Barney?j

Peek Duffman (same rules, seer stays quiet if no wolf there, that our signal to clear a player)

Undecided on lynch yet

I get it Trit, shooting me probably isn't the worst outcome anyway. You won't get a wolf but you won't get the seer anyway. I agree with the seer staying quite by the way, until they've actually found someone.

Shoot Barney ( you know we have to right Barney?

I don't agree. He made a play but it was a very non wolfy play

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I don't agree. He made a play but it was a very non wolfy play

It could also be a very Wolfy play given the position the wolves are in

Barney92 wrote: »
    I get it Trit, shooting me probably isn't the worst outcome anyway. You won't get a wolf but you won't get the seer anyway. I agree with the seer staying quite by the way, until they've actually found someone.

If they had the majority of players cleared, and it was down to lynch for munch, they would be fine revealing.

Right so Trit has offered himself to be Vig and peeked if he survives munch.

That’s a brave wolf or a villager putting kneck on the line....

Ok I’ll step forward and make it interesting

Technically I should be a cert to die btw

Just to help your decisioning making Drumpot (or not :). ). If f the app seer did as asked last night I’m lock village. That makes me the best possible kill. I wouldnt give me the gun, I’d bluff

But it’s your choice

Something for the wolf to think about too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Can I have the gun? :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Necrominus wrote: »
    Can I have the gun? :(

Oh can I have one. It’ll give me something to do.

Advertisement