Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Crap they got the App seer... which makes what I said about Barney invalid

I thought he may have still been the apprentice because all through his ruse nobody else came out to say they were the apprentice as I thought if someone else was they would have done so assuming anyone else claiming that role would have been the final wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

They are going after the seer.

I’m assuming they got two villagers cause no mention of role.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Could paw shoot Arab please

Then we need to think about what this means

Assume Strawbs lies

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

Bahahahaha

Drumpot wrote: »

They got the seer

• Advertisement

I should read the paper properly !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Crap they got the App seer... which makes what I said about Barney invalid

I thought he may have still been the apprentice because all through his ruse nobody else came out to say they were the apprentice as I thought if someone else was they would have done so assuming anyone else claiming that role would have been the final wolf.

Yeah I had the same line of thinking Bounty.

Arab duffman is going to be so disappointed in you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

They got app seer

tritium wrote: »
    Well ****ity

Still could have been worse

Bad though

Its as bad as it gets?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Yeah I had the same line of thinking Bounty.

Arab duffman is going to be so disappointed in you

He's no balls and I've no bullets. Not entirely unexpected from him

• Advertisement

I wish to apply to Craggy Island Creamery

Who got the gun?

duffman13 wrote: »
    He's no balls and I've no bullets. Not entirely unexpected from him

Well either way his family are going to be picking bits of lead out of his face for weeks to come

How did they have 2 munches?

Why did we think there was only one team?

Where is Pawwed Rig with the bullets?

Can someone post remaining players please?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I bet you do.

hqdefault.jpg

Apart from killing Arab, are we doing FFAs for the next kill ? Are the ones done yesterday when this was the topic being taken into consideration

Lynch and Mayor is in less than 2 hours at this stage and I just sped through reading everything from last night to tonight while I was supposed to be teaching (kids write this book report while teacher checks his phone) was Kolido active enough yesterday / this morning that whoever was peeked last (Trit I believe) is now confirmed good?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

MOD NOTE

Remember everyone - next lynch is at 12. Get your vote in before then.

Strawbs gets her kill order in before she is killed and there is only one team left? I could be way off on that though. Hope not

Apart from killing Arab, are we doing FFAs for the next kill ? Are the ones done yesterday when this was the topic being taken into consideration

Lynch and Mayor is in less than 2 hours at this stage and I just sped through reading everything from last night to tonight while I was supposed to be teaching (kids write this book report while teacher checks his phone) was Kolido active enough yesterday / this morning that whoever was peeked last (Trit I believe) is now confirmed good?

I vote Lord for mayor. I know he could theoretically be a turned wolf but his reaction to me giving him bullets originally was just so quick. Surely a wolf would want to consult their team on what to do and he could Of easily used the bullets (without speaking up) and Kolido (the vig) would of been blamed!

It’s not iron tight but it’s as good as we have I think!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Strawbs gets her kill order in before she is killed and there is only one team left? I could be way off on that though. Hope not

Or Strawberry's team won the challenge and pretended like they didn't so we wouldn't lynch Arab and reduce the kill rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

All applications will be considered. Please forward to Craggy Island Creamery HR department. :D

Strawbs probably lied

Team balance was 4:2 not 3:3. Unfortunate but killing Arab solves it

On the plus side this means that we should have more to go in in terms of wolf interactions

I vote Lord for mayor. I know he could theoretically be a turned wolf but his reaction to me giving him bullets originally was just so quick. Surely a wolf would want to consult their team on what to do and he could Of easily used the bullets (without speaking up) and Kolido (the vig) would of been blamed!

It’s not iron tight but it’s as good as we have I think!

Even though he keeps being more unsure than our outgoing mayor I'd kinda go along with this (a Lord Mayor) although that was also why I was curious if anyone who didn't read everything in one go just now (thought we had it already won for most of it) knows if Kolido was online enough to suggest that Trit was now fully cleared.

I’m not comfortable with them being quite active before munch and dissapearing with my gun.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Or Strawberry's team won the challenge and pretended like they didn't so we wouldn't lynch Arab and reduce the kill rate.

Really think Strawberry needs to be forgotten at this stage.

Said it yesterday that she couldn’t be trusted and it’s turned out that way. We only have 90 minutes or so now so using them discussing the apparent ‘help’ of a convicted, dead wolf is a waste I think

Barney you’ve gone from a fake app seer reveal to us being left without an app seer. Not pointing the finger per say but, well, I’m pointing a pinky

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Barney you’ve gone from a fake app seer reveal to us being left without an app seer. Not pointing the finger per say but, well, I’m pointing a pinky

Yeah, I did what I did knowing that should I have been wrong I was going to be suspected, possibly shot.

I’m not comfortable with them being quite active before munch and dissapearing with my gun.

I'd be inclined to think Paww is ok (or deserves an oscar... okay maybe just an Emmy)

Do his bullets go away if he does not shoot them before 12 though?

Either way just get back here and shoot Arab! then we can decide on bullet two / lynch

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    Yeah, I did what I did knowing that should I have been wrong I was going to be suspected, possibly shot.

It really seemed like a crazy move considering it was imo more likely to draw our seer out than get a wolf (unless you had something solid on Paw).

Advertisement