Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

duffman13 wrote: »
    How is Pj confirmed Good? I'm happy to go with Drummys call on the second bullet, I'm a bit MIA this morning. Also Arab, RIP :) hadn't the balls to take me down

He's not. He wrote that himself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Loughc wrote: »
    Shoot Mr. Kingsley. I just don’t trust him. Something is off with him.

Fair enough. It’d be a waste of a bullet though

Ardinn and my favorite kitty cat would be to of my list

I know I'm good and I wrote that myself

Can someone get all the voting together please...? Pretty please...? And which wolves were on which team...........?

Yeah I'm not cleared. I still maintain I'm more village than the average person here due to my very, very early claim of appr seer.

I saw that more as "I think I will be away for a few days but maybe this non major (so not a big munch target) reveal will save me while from lynch/bullets while im away" and not anything that makes your more team Village. I mean me catching a wolf red handed has not made me more cleared than most according to the village so I can't see how your false claim would.

That said I only have you 3rd/4th on my list of probables atm

• Advertisement

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Fair enough. It’d be a waste of a bullet though

Ardinn and my favorite kitty cat would be to of my list

Actually I completely forgot about Hello Kitty! Playing just enough for that to be a possibility and for people to not push for her inclusion in lynch/bullet lists despite others having suspected her earlier.

#Bullet 2 FFA

1. Mr Kingsley
    2. Ms Kitty
    3. Ardinn

next would be the fake seer reveals for me PJ/Barney

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Did Kolido ever hint he trusted Trit and did "as asked"? Sorry, while I'll say Trit could be further down the list, he is not confirmed at all.

I'm knocking me and Drumpot off that list for now. And checking the rest for how they handled Beaker's executions...

trit - QB, didn't vote
    bh - BJ, didn't vote
    kitten - No lynch, no lynch
    duffman - Beaker, Beaker
    mr kingsley - Kitten, No lynch
    pawwed rig - Vale, no lynch
    loughc - Missed vote, missed vote
    barney92 - Drumpot, no lynch
    Ardinn - Beaker, no lynch
    pj - Voted me, voted no lynch before the tide.

Thoughts. Duffman, much like myself, voted quickly to get Beaker out in the second vote, so I'm semi clearing him personally.

Kingsley voted Kitten, and then voted no lynch late when that was nearly winning.

Riggy voted No lynch but when it was completly against the tide.

Barney voted Drumpot, and then was the last no lynch, when everyone else had voted and no lynch looked safe to jump on

Actually I completely forgot about Hello Kitty! Playing just enough for that to be a possibility and for people to not push for her inclusion in lynch/bullet lists despite others having suspected her earlier.

#Bullet 2 FFA

1. Mr Kingsley
    2. Ms Kitty
    3. Ardinn

next would be the fake seer reveals for me PJ/Barney

So would helping with your memory not bump me down your list a notch or two??

Pretty please of course. I’m actually in a position to play today

On a team of four, would three have gone no lynch? If not, Kitten drops down the list. I'm also inclined to think they wouldn't have voted for Beaker either, when it was so close, unless one did I guess for cover? Dufmann and Ardinn drop down my list as a result of that. BH too, especially since he called out BJ's mistake, and we know the wolf was on BJ's team.

trit

Pawn goes down the list for me based on reaction to Barney's "bluff".

Would they have voted Beaker quickly or at all in the secondary vote?

Barney threw in a random vote, and then was the last to vote "No lynch" when it was safe. As did Kingsly.
    Kitten was very pacifistic.

Would Barney have risked his life with the false claim last night as the last wolf? Doubtful.

So I'm looking at Kingsley a lot right now.

MrKingsley wrote: »
    So would helping with your memory not bump me down your list a notch or two??

Pretty please of course. I’m actually in a position to play today

Well I did just vote for Lynch and I didn't vote for you, but then again that may change if you don't take a bullet to the head.

Then again it may not also as I don't trust the person I voted for :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

MOD NOTE;

Next Lynch 12 Noon

tenor.gif?itemid=5111826

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Based on lords list, I like Kingsley and Barney aswell.

I've also been suss of Trit but I'm alone on that front by the looks of it. Kolido I'm pretty sure would have followed village concensus

#FFA

Kingsley
    Kitten
    Barney (who may have felt a false claim actually was his best option to survive a bit longer)

In fact, my gut says shoot Kingsley and then I'm voting Barney

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Lord TSC wrote: »
    So then, teams were 4 vs 2

So let's talk strats then. If you're the forth member of team BJ, how do you react on that vote?

(Also, can someone clarify....both converts were done at that point, weren't they? Or is there the chance someone got converted POST that lynch?

Your table is wrong strawb should and bj aren’t on the same team

In fact, my gut says shoot Kingsley and then I'm voting Barney

Your thinking is very much so along the lines of my own except im saying shoot Kingsley and voted Kitten

Also happy someone else (you our future Lord Mayor) pointed out the remaining wolf was on BJs team, I did not want to keep banging the I caught him line myself.

Duff I was suss of Trit too before but I think we have to assume that Kolido would have said something although Kolido did stay silent during the whole fake seer claim by Barney so I don't have Trit on the same level as say Drumpot or Lord

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    We cant assume trit is good anymore

Why not exactly?

tritium wrote: »
    Your table is wrong strawb should and bj aren’t on the same team

Really? Twas the table I was given last night by Duffman

Did Kolido ever hint he trusted Trit and did "as asked"? Sorry, while I'll say Trit could be further down the list, he is not confirmed at all.

I'm knocking me and Drumpot off that list for now. And checking the rest for how they handled Beaker's executions...

trit - QB, didn't vote
    bh - BJ, didn't vote
    duffman - Beaker, Beaker
    Ardinn - Beaker, no lynch

Thoughts. Duffman, much like myself, voted quickly to get Beaker out in the second vote, so I'm semi clearing him personally.

Kingsley voted Kitten, and then voted no lynch late when that was nearly winning.

Riggy voted No lynch but when it was completly against the tide.

Barney voted Drumpot, and then was the last no lynch, when everyone else had voted and no lynch looked safe to jump on

Which team was BJ on? If we can figure out which team the last wolf is on, we could clear duffman,ardinn and bounty hunter to a degree. I doubt they'd lynch one of their own on day 1

Why did I say option 2. This is when I need to most time to look back through posts and voting history.......... I haven't a clue who to go for right now

• Advertisement

Which team was BJ on? If we can figure out which team the last wolf is on, we could clear duffman,ardinn and bounty hunter to a degree. I doubt they'd lynch one of their own on day 1

Is our info on this based off what Strawb said? if so as much as I would love to go along with LTSC's line of thinking and clear myself I think that we should ignore what a caught wolf said.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Not shooting myself and there is only 1 more bullet. No further bullets will be handed out today

One more vig to come I think

Right well seems the bandwagonning is well and truly in flow.

Your wolf is in there lads

Is our info on this based off what Strawb said? if so as much as I would love to go along with LTSC's line of thinking and clear myself I think that we should ignore what a caught wolf said.

I'm basing it purely off the voting pattern

I'm voting loughc. Hasn't contributed. Albeit he has been busy. Could be a wolf flying under the radar.

tritium wrote: »
    One more vig to come I think

I thought that myself - the final mayor names the final vig, but I read so much at once earlier I was inclined to think others might know better than me seeing as nobody else had said otherwise.

Of course we should be ignoring the musings of a caught wolf! Jesus

I'm voting loughc. Hasn't contributed. Albeit he has been busy. Could be a wolf flying under the radar.

Nah. Lough is barely playing and could be modkilled for missing votes.

I'd be very disappointed if Lough was a wolf tbh. I appreciate real world stuff can detract from time playing, and its only a game, but we need wolves to post somewhat, and if Lough is a wolf who is not playing, I'd be frustrated by that no end...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Getting an itchy finger here lads

Are we going with kingsley?

• Advertisement

Really? Twas the table I was given last night by Duffman

Qb confirmed when they peeked Strawbs that they were different teams

Did you do that table duffers or has it been changed?

Advertisement