Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Pter wrote: »
    Molly is just gonna open up COP now....... :D

Yep, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany minute now. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

I AM NEVER RUNNING A GAME WITH A NO LYNCH OPTION AGAIN.

But please run more games with lots of guns

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Molly is just gonna open up COP now....... :D

Coppers?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I think that is 6 WW games for me now

and my 5th NRV game (1 as Mogwai), Guess I'm just not the wolfy type.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

That was fun, well done wolves on the switcheroo on the two team thing last night. Wasnt expecting two munches, also Arab, I'm still alive baby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

My MVP is Drummer, who kinda accidentally put the spotlight on BJ, handed out bullets to Lord, revealed Arab and picked PW for the winning shots.

*clapclapclap*

To be fair it was Duffman who caught my task which wasnt a task, that swayed a lot of folks.

Revenge was served cold Drumpot, well played.

Strawbs is on my list for next game revenge after throwing Arab under the bus

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

tenor.gif?itemid=5002827

Great game guys!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

All rooms should be viewable in archives on COP now folks.

Thanks for playing, was a fun game.

Regards to mechanics, I think it was fairly balanced just a number of instances messed up the wolves.

Two missed conversions for Team Rugged left them with a tough ask and day 2 where two of Team Craggy were killed and a third peeked decimated the wolves.

More bullets for wolves next time I guess ;)

Noooooooooooo

I will have my revenge

Mwahahahahaha

kitten_k wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=5002827

Great game guys!

Kitten Ive settled on a theme for the game in June! (Psss its a secret)

We need to talk role Ideas!

• Advertisement

Noooooooooooo

I will have my revenge

Mwahahahahaha

Ill accept a song in the next game as an apology ;)

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Kitten Ive settled on a theme for the game in June! (Psss its a secret)

We need to talk role Ideas!

BJ I'm away for the long weekend so won't be on much. PM me the theme and I will have a think on roles (or research the theme if I am not familiar with it)

I need to learn how to get more involved in the game / strategies - thats two games so far that I was called out as wolfie for not contributing enough.

kitten_k wrote: »
    BJ I'm away for the long weekend so won't be on much. PM me the theme and I will have a think on roles (or research the theme if I am not familiar with it)

Will do,

Its a long while until June (prob be the end of June for our game) so no rush on getting back to me.

What was the derp role, I take it they had some unfortunate powers?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

To be fair it was Duffman who caught my task which wasnt a task, that swayed a lot of folks.

Revenge was served cold Drumpot, well played.

Strawbs is on my list for next game revenge after throwing Arab under the bus

Fair play Bj , I was having fun but hoped you were enjoying the banter...

I must admit, I was worried that you weren’t bad and had painted a target on your head unfairly. But I just also admit that this does represent arguably my favorite moment. I felt like professor Smuggington of smugville university in the state of Smug York in the United Smug Of America.

Also the episode choices? What were the prizes

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

duffman13 wrote: »

Your roles ;)

duffman13 wrote: »

I'd imagine it was how roles were assinged.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Your roles ;)

FFS- I didn't get to kick anyone up the hole

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »

Full details on derp role are in the staff room.

It was actually a cool village power that never sadly got utilised. I played the role on MU and wanted to include it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Oh must update the roles thread with Derp now.

Tasks are:
    Derp 1: Start each day with the same gif post. (Day meaning post 10am munch) (Its a pic of ralph wiggum waving)
    Derp 2: Broken quotes: Reply to a post with the quote tags broken on them.
    Derp 3: Broken image: Post an image that will show up as lines of text on the screen. Bonus action on day 1 for an extra long image url (use spoiler tags to gain extra action).
    Derp 4: Prepare a 400 word post investigating a dead player as a possible wolf.
    Derp 5: Quote at least 3 posts of a dead player whose alignment has been revealed and refer to them as the wrong alignment (example, Necro is revealed as a wolf on death - you need to quote three of his posts and state clearly that he was a villager).
    Derp 6: Request that the town mayor be shot on thread 3 times in the day.
    Derp 7: Fake-claim a role each day.
    Derp 8: Post a Codenames board with teams and captains. Bonus action if you can convince others to play a full game with you. You can use the following site: https://www.horsepaste.com/ to generate the board.
    Derp 9: Quote any 3 posts from somewhere else on boards and call that person a wolf.
    Derp 10: Quote any 3 posts from 3 separate players within the game and then accuse a 4th player not mentioned in any of the posts
    Derp 11: Quote posts from Necro, Pter or Mollyb60 from the D&D sub forum and attempt to play along with the RPG on the live game thread.
    Derp 12: End the day by self-voting.

Drumpot wrote: »
    Fair play Bj , I was having fun but hoped you were enjoying the banter...

I must admit, I was worried that you weren’t bad and had painted a target on your head unfairly. But I just also admit that this does represent arguably my favorite moment. I felt like professor Smuggington of smugville university in the state of Smug York in the United Smug Of America.

I had an idea it wa syou but I really had no clue. Wasnt until the mods told me upon my death. Couldnt accuse you on thread, thought it was too Meta

All in good fun.

Haha...create a codname board in the game :D

Rewards for derp if he completed 5 tasks in a day.

'NIGHT 1 - Immunity Jab for another player, to be chosen by you

The other rewards can be chosen by you in any order you wish. You cant choose the same reward twice, unless the mods specifically state it.

Shotgun (you get 2 of these) - one bullet to be used to kill another player
    Dented Car - Derp can invite a player to spend some time in his new car with him, which stops them from registering their vote in the lynch and mayor elections.
    Magpie (you get 2 of these) - Derp will get his pet magpie to watch a player for the night, and should anyone visit them, this will be reported to derp the next morning.'

He could repeat the same tasks on mutliple days.

I had an idea it wa syou but I really had no clue. Wasnt until the mods told me upon my death. Couldnt accuse you on thread, thought it was too Meta

All in good fun.

No meta rule :D

Haha...create a codename board in the game :D

That and play along with an RPG with the mods were my faves :D

I liked #10

• Advertisement

Can’t believe none of you noticed the conversation Arab and I had about which side would take which players. It was all said out in the open like

Advertisement