Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options
1123124125126127129»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Can’t believe none of you noticed the conversation Arab and I had about which side would take which players. It was all said out in the open like

Stupidly, I kind of stopped reading your posts cause I presumed everything you said was a lie :o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Worth reading Stu's backroom for his planned derp task. It's a worth of art.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

quickbeam wrote: »
    Worth reading Stu's backroom for his planned derp task. It's a worth of art.

Would be nice to read... I was just catching up, clicked 2 pages, read away and clicked again and password locked!

I can take the hint guys :(

LOL

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Locked out too.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Fixed it there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

The COP rooms will have to wait and be put on next weeks reading list, looking forward to reading them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    Fixed it there.

What did you do to break it? :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necrominus wrote:
    What did you do to break it?

I changed my password to 'necro is great' and it returned an error message.

Pter wrote: »
    I changed my password to 'necro is great' and it returned an error message.

Yeah, should be Awesome. Great does not compute. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Cheers mods for all the time and effort put in.

I was the most useless wolf imaginable the way the week worked out. But I made my first ever real legitimate ww read when offing Kolido earlier and for that I’m pretty proud.

Well played village. You had us by the balls from quite early on despite having nothing concrete to go on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Necrominus wrote: »
    What did you do to break it? :pac::pac:

Well you can't blame me this time! Also can one of you guys change me back to boring old Mollyb on COP please?

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Well you can't blame me this time! Also can one of you guys change me back to boring old Mollyb on COP please?

Done :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Can’t believe none of you noticed the conversation Arab and I had about which side would take which players. It was all said out in the open like

Spotted it but had to decide on if it was a bluff or not. Losing Stu as vig definitely hurt us a bit

And no one noticed my ninja edit of the munch this morning?

Kingsley switched from Barney to Kolido at 30 seconds to 10. In my haste to change the post I left in a bit about Barney being munched thereby proving him as a villager. Don't think anyone noticed it but I nearly lost it in the office.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Kingsley switched from Barney to Kolido at 30 seconds to 10. In my haste to change the post I left in a bit about Barney being munched thereby proving him as a villager. Don't think anyone noticed it but I nearly lost it in the office.

Modkill her! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I did but thought it best to keep quite. No harm no foul anyway.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I did but thought it best to keep quite. No harm no foul anyway.

Whew!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Well done Mods, you can a great game. Hard luck wolves!

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Well done Mods, you can a great game. Hard luck wolves!

You maxed the characters on the new name there! Don't want to see the next campaign :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Thanks for the game mods. Fair play to qb and then to pawwed to finish it off.

• Advertisement

Cya at 3 for the stations! I love a good station

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Barney92 wrote: »
    Thanks for the game mods. Fair play to qb and then to pawwed to finish it off.

To be fair a few of the others deserve more credit than me. I was a passenger much of the time. Enjoyable game but if I play again I am seriously gonna have to take time off work. The time needed to play properly is massive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    To be fair a few of the others deserve more credit than me. I was a passenger much of the time. Enjoyable game but if I play again I am seriously gonna have to take time off work. The time needed to play properly is massive.

Aye this is my first time playing while not in work and I got a bit more stuck in. You do need about an hour a day, make notes and try keep up but it can be a bit extreme at times. The back to future game had more then 1200 posts in about 20 hours, tough to keep up with when your juggling work etc.

With all that said it's highly addictive and sucks ya back in! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I find the biggest problem is catchup for me - I could be up to 2 hrs readin the thread and you miss things as you start to skim when people start spammimg and posting rhubarb!

At that stage it's around 5 o'clock and everyone is giving out im inactive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Advertisement