Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Fancy mods, very fancy. Can i buy that publication in Mary and Johns shop

You have to write a song if you want my vote.

Challenge accepted

duffman13 wrote: »
    Really think it should be a blind vote for Mayor, immune from conversion is a potential advantage for the village come night 1. There's a 10% chance the wolves try convert the mayor and fail if they don't know who's elected

Or is it announced on thread who won the election? In which case you can disregard everything I just said

great thinking

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Fancy mods, very fancy. Can i buy that publication in Mary and Johns shop

Paper will be available at all good newsagents.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

Also i need help with somethin. How does one post a gif or image from mobile. I feel like im missing out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

That’s the link. When I opened it yesterday, it had list for mayors vote and then list for lynch all on same form.

Now it’s telling me I have a hairy arse. How did it know?

So you’re saying you’re hairy?

Hmmmm

I love the newspaper mods :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm suss of Lord and Strawbzzz

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Anyway, only thing I noticed this morning were PJ and Mick both accusing two people, which seems a bit eager to start things given it's all just spam on Day 0.

So we got one conversion and one fail. That's bad news for someone, cause it means one team now has a fair grasp on a Rolled goodie (or another wolf? Was that confirmed that wolves couldn't be flipped?).

Arabtinian wrote: »
    Also i need help with somethin. How does one post a gif or image from mobile. I feel like im missing out

Square brackets with img and /img in the middle. Remember to use the actual gif not the page it’s from

{img}post gif here{/img}

With square rather than squiggly brackets

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hmmmmmmmmmm

Anyway, only thing I noticed this morning were PJ and Mick both accusing two people, which seems a bit eager to start things given it's all just spam on Day 0.

So we got one conversion and one fail. That's bad news for someone, cause it means one team now has a fair grasp on a Rolled goodie (or another wolf? Was that confirmed that wolves couldn't be flipped?).

Yeah was confirmed on the signup thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

tritium wrote: »
    Square brackets with img and /img in the middle. Remember to use the actual gif not the page it’s from

{img}post gif here{/img}

I beleive those 'squiggly' brackets are called goobers.

Pter wrote: »

This is why I love werewolf, you learn so many new and random things. :)

{img}post gif here{/img}

Cheers. I shall attempt one at some stage. I picture flames tho and a crash landing.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    12) LYNCH VOTE: The vote results will be published when the Lynch is announced. In the event of a tie for the lynch vote, all tied players will be up for lynch with a new vote immediately following and to close at 10pm. This vote will be in public on thread in the format VOTE XXXX, the tied players will lose the right to vote at this juncture. in the event of a second tie whoever was voted for first in the tiebreaker round will be lynched. All votes are final no redaction or withdrawal of votes will be allowed and there will always be the option of voting for no lynch.

MAYOR VOTE: Votes for the mayor will take place on a google form (link tbc). The vote results will be published when the Lynch is announced. In the event of a tie, the earliest vote between the tied candidates will determine the mayor. Mayoral votes are required, just like lynch votes are.

- Can we vote as often as we like on the lynch form? Does the above about all votes being final only apply in the event of a tie?

- Can we vote for ourselves for mayor? I presume not or everyone will just vote for themselves.

Im off now to an interview, so wont be back until after 1.

Im going for Bishop.

Arabtinian wrote: »
    Cheers. I shall attempt one at some stage. I picture flames tho and a crash landing.

Just dont do what I did first time I tried and just link the page. Make sure it’s the actual image you include.

I'm suss of Lord and Strawbzzz
    Kolido and QB my wolf leans so far

Interesting that both of you nominating two people each, within a minute of each other, subsequent posts even. In the words of PJ: "Hmmmm".

I'd also like to know from both of you why these? Me especially I guess, but good to have reasoning behind them all really so we can judge their validity.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Well, there's either a positive or negative in all that or a mix

Positive 1 less diseased to worry about
    Potential negative - roled goodie is known to a wolf team
    Potential positive - opposing wolf known to other wolf team.

As for the quote Uriel. did. Is it not just that he hit 7k posts?

Thanks. Thought it was something more complicated than that.

Congrats Uriel!!

QB is getting my vote as Mayor

Thanks. Not sure I want the responsibility but if it comes with a nice full brown envelope I could well be tempted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Im going for Bishop.

Some interview tips. If in doubt, "that would be an ecumenical matter"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Mods, can we change votes until 9pm on both ballots? Otherwise, I will not be voting until around 8.30 at the earliest.

Im going for Bishop.

BC1LGstCYAAHoVo.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah was confirmed on the signup thread

Awesome. The odds are against us (chances to hit 5 rolled goodies vs 2 rolled baddies) but with any luck then, one wolf team will munch another tonight :D

Interested that QB spotted the same thing I did RE Mick and PJ.

Pter wrote: »

You're not serious. This is huge

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

You have to write a song if you want my vote.

Don't do it. They made me compose a rap in the last game and still lynched me

the feckers

Just dont do what I did first time I tried and just link the page. Make sure it’s the actual image you include.

Noted. If i am successfull you have my vote for mayor!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Mods

Are election results for Mayor revealed on thread?

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Don't do it. They made me compose a rap in the last game and still lynched me

the feckers

You call that a rap......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Kolido wrote: »
    Mods, can we change votes until 9pm on both ballots? Otherwise, I will not be voting until around 8.30 at the earliest.

MOD NOTE

If anyone has any questions they would like answered, PM a mod. If you dont PM a mod, we will assume you dont actually want an answer.

A COMPLETELY SEPARATE AND UNRELATED MOD NOTE

Lynch and Mayor votes can be changed up until 9pm

Advertisement