Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

FFS, it's 10:21 on Day One and I've already let my conspiracy riddled brain run amok.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Awesome. The odds are against us (chances to hit 5 rolled goodies vs 2 rolled baddies) but with any luck then, one wolf team will munch another tonight :D

Interested that QB spotted the same thing I did RE Mick and PJ.

Longer than that, 6 roled goodies I think

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ill prob vote Drumpot, to show there are no hard feelings
    QB is getting my vote as Mayor

tumblr_me1pha0Pcu1rnr47go3_250.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

You're not serious. This is huge

Nah im totally taking the piss.

It should be though. Two of those brackets put together look like those monkey peanuts you get at halloween, and a goober is a peanut.

{}

tritium wrote: »
    Longer than that, 6 roled goodies I think

Seer, Apprentice Seer, Shaman, Hidden Role.

Mayor and Vig aren't in play yet, right?

Am I missing something there?

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Interesting that both of you nominating two people each, within a minute of each other, subsequent posts even. In the words of PJ: "Hmmmm".

I'd also like to know from both of you why these? Me especially I guess, but good to have reasoning behind them all really so we can judge their validity.

I quoted three posts with hmmmmmmmmm. They are the only thing that makes me believe they are wolfy.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Drumpot wrote: »
    tumblr_me1pha0Pcu1rnr47go3_250.gif

Im so so so so sorry,

Insert Jack gif

So it's actually 4 vs 2, not 5 or 6?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

You call that a rap......

my rap was class.

I did feel a bit violated though. Kind of like a dancing monkey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

duffman13 wrote: »
    Mods

Are election results for Mayor revealed on thread?
    Pter wrote: »
    MOD NOTE

If anyone has any questions they would like answered, PM a mod. If you dont PM a mod, we will assume you dont actually want an answer.

A COMPLETELY SEPARATE AND UNRELATED MOD NOTE

Lynch and Mayor votes can be changed up until 9pm

Is this in relation to this? I think we all want to know. So another "Mass"? this time mass PM's to you? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

So it's actually 4 vs 2, not 5 or 6?

At the moment it is 3 and 2 v village

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Mods

Are election results for Mayor revealed on thread?

Why? are you worried about what your vote might reveal?

Is this in relation to this? I think we all want to know.

Looking forward to the PM's so :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I quoted three posts with hmmmmmmmmm. They are the only thing that makes me believe they are wolfy.

Okay, that's a reason anyway. For reference, here are the quotes that led to PJ accusing Lord and Strawbs.
    In a dream I had a while back, I got caught out that way :p so conversions have always been forefront in my mind
    Upside, dont need to worry bout flipping between different accounts :D

I also reckon I'll get my 30,000th boards.ie post sometime during this game too.
    Good morning fellow craggionians :)

The rest of ye, feck off!

Mick, your reasons?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Behold my Ode to Strawberry Milkshake

"Queen of the red fruit,

Dame of all the thats cute,

Everytime I think of her,

Kindly know I want to Toot!

Everyone Loves her

Everyone wants to be her,

Perfect in her seeded light!

I know shes my Starwberry Delight!"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Im so so so so sorry,

Insert Jack gif

tumblr_mf1afiEQIk1rnr47go2_250.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Seer, Apprentice Seer, Shaman, Hidden Role.

Mayor and Vig aren't in play yet, right?

Am I missing something there?

No thats the 6, or four without mayor and vig. Wasn’t sure where 5 came from so assumed it missed the hidden role (although only 4 in play improves the odds that it wasn’t roledvillage for the failed convert)

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Anyway, only thing I noticed this morning were PJ and Mick both accusing two people, which seems a bit eager to start things given it's all just spam on Day 0.

So we got one conversion and one fail. That's bad news for someone, cause it means one team now has a fair grasp on a Rolled goodie (or another wolf? Was that confirmed that wolves couldn't be flipped?).

??????????

the signup says game starts with a conversion not conversions ?

Behold my Ode to Strawberry Milkshake

Brings a tear to the eye!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Doh, did you not read his idea? not having it announced means the wolves can't munch them. But the protected from hairy hands.

• Advertisement

Okay, that's a reason anyway. For reference, here are the quotes that led to PJ accusing Lord and Strawbs.

Mick, your reasons?

I dont need reasons for baseless accustaions :pac:

But stuff like this, its not really interesting its just random unless your saying two wolves from 1 team decided to post like that at the same time? Is that what your saying?
    Interesting that both of you nominating two people each, within a minute of each other, subsequent posts even. In the words of PJ: "Hmmmm".

I'd also like to know from both of you why these? Me especially I guess, but good to have reasoning behind them all really so we can judge their validity.

??????????

the signup says game starts with a conversion not conversions ?

Hmm, I was going on this.

There are 4 hairy handed evils at the beginning of the game – Two from Craggy Island, Two from Rugged Island. They will attempt to convert a player to their cause on Night 0 and Night 1, as well as competing on thread for a kill on night 1. Kills will then replace conversions from night 2 onwards until the wolves have won or are completely destroyed.

My take from that was that both teams would get a conversion this morning, compete for a kill, and then move into both teams getting a kill a morning, though I do see it says further down that the game starts with "a conversion", singular.

If I've read that wrong, then disregard everything else I've said this morning :P

MOD NOTE

I just got a lovely little PM there relating to the Mayor votes.

Both Mayoral and Lynch votes will be revealed on thread once they are tabulated and collated in the count centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Doh, did you not read his idea? not having it announced means the wolves can't munch them. But the protected from hairy hands.

I did not read his idea, thanks Mrs FD!! that makes sense! carry on folks, nothing to see here only a crazy lady!

But stuff like this, its not really interesting its just random unless your saying two wolves from 1 team decided to post like that at the same time? Is that what your saying?

Personal suspicion is that there might have been a task that was something like "First team to accuse two people in one post wins the kill".

Find it interesting too that PJ immediately says you should get the gun after those accusations too; one wolf team saying to the other "Hello, lets work together?" ;)

There are 4 hairy handed evils at the beginning of the game – Two from Craggy Island, Two from Rugged Island. They will attempt to convert a player to their cause on Night 0 and Night 1, as well as competing on thread for a kill on night 1. Kills will then replace conversions from night 2 onwards until the wolves have won or are completely destroyed.

My take from that was that both teams would get a conversion this morning, compete for a kill, and then move into both teams getting a kill a morning, though I do see it says further down that the game starts with "a conversion", singular.

If I've read that wrong, then disregard everything else I've said this morning :P

My take too. But there'll also be another double conversion attempt tomorrow, right? As well as a single kill.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Each team got an attempt at a conversion last night/this morning. One was successful the other wasn't..

Both teams get conversion attempts tonight.

One team gets a kill tonight but they are competing for that chance today, on thread, so keep those eyes on the look out.

Personal suspicion is that there might have been a task that was something like "First team to accuse two people in one post wins the kill".

Find it interesting too that PJ immediately says you should get the gun after those accusations too; one wolf team saying to the other "Hello, lets work together?" ;)

So 2 evils teams given the same task at 9 whatever it was this morning and then posting it at nearly the exact same time even though it would out the teams to each other.

Its a little far fetched but tbf the best we have so far

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Yep petrified. I'm trying to see if people revealing on thread who they are voting for is going to help the wolves when it comes to conversion.
    Really think it should be a blind vote for Mayor, immune from conversion is a potential advantage for the village come night 1. There's a 10% chance the wolves try convert the mayor and fail if they don't know who's elected

Or is it announced on thread who won the election? In which case you can disregard everything I just said

• Advertisement

Ahh, good spots. I just found it weirdly co-incidental having the two similar posts together, but couldn't exactly say what it indicated. Your task theory is plausible and the gun thing also a good spot.

Advertisement