Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

duffman13 wrote: »
    Yep petrified. I'm trying to see if people revealing on thread who they are voting for is going to help the wolves when it comes to conversion.

I get ya. If a mayor is roled, the wolves may not be able to convert them. I agree a bl8nd vote be best.

Interview waiting rooms suck.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I dont need reasons for baseless accustaions :pac:

So, we've established their baseless. Great, carry on so!

quickbeam wrote: »
    Ahh, good spots. I just found it weirdly co-incidental having the two similar posts together, but couldn't exactly say what it indicated. Your task theory is plausible and the gun thing also a good spot.

Your such a wolf :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So 2 evils teams given the same task at 9 whatever it was this morning and then posting it at nearly the exact same time even though it would out the teams to each other.

Its a little far fetched but tbf the best we have so far

latest?cb=20140810002816

It absolutely is but it's the best I've figured so far :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Pter wrote: »
    MOD NOTE

I just got a lovely little PM there relating to the Mayor votes.

Both Mayoral and Lynch votes will be revealed on thread once they are tabulated and collated in the count centre.

Well that's my idea out the window. The canvassing should be fun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hmm, I was going on this.

There are 4 hairy handed evils at the beginning of the game – Two from Craggy Island, Two from Rugged Island. They will attempt to convert a player to their cause on Night 0 and Night 1, as well as competing on thread for a kill on night 1. Kills will then replace conversions from night 2 onwards until the wolves have won or are completely destroyed.

My take from that was that both teams would get a conversion this morning, compete for a kill, and then move into both teams getting a kill a morning, though I do see it says further down that the game starts with "a conversion", singular.

If I've read that wrong, then disregard everything else I've said this morning :P

There were 2 conversion attemps this morning, 1 failed though, is that what you're getting at?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

father-ted-gillys-dougal-mcguire-mItOQnl3wJlvO

I dont need reasons for baseless accustaions :pac:

So, we've established they're baseless. Great, carry on so!

Goddamit!!

Your such a wolf :D

Such a wolf thing to say :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I get ya. If a mayor is roled, the wolves may not be able to convert them. I agree a bl8nd vote be best.

Interview waiting rooms suck.

Get the rosary beads out, it'll pass the time quicker

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    Well that's my idea out the window. The canvassing should be fun

Won't say "We shouldn't campaign for it" cause I dont want to say to people not to vote.

I do wonder if we should risk a blind vote tonight on the Mayor so that we get some info out of voting patterns, and make sure the wolves can't bandwagon one of themselves into it.

We could/should try to use it as a bonus voting data. See who votes for who without any encouragement. Do the wolves risk voting for each other? Do they have to justify decisions without being able to fall back onto "Because everyone said they were voting for that person."

I think I know who I'll be voting for but I probably will keep that to myself for now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

Arabtinian wrote: »
    father-ted-gillys-dougal-mcguire-mItOQnl3wJlvO

Dang it. I apologise and will stop 😅

Such a wolf thing to say :pac:

QB trying to pocket lord Beaker trying to pocket Qb its all a bit mad ted

Personal suspicion is that there might have been a task that was something like "First team to accuse two people in one post wins the kill".

Find it interesting too that PJ immediately says you should get the gun after those accusations too; one wolf team saying to the other "Hello, lets work together?" ;)

Hmmmm

Won't say "We shouldn't campaign for it" cause I dont want to say to people not to *POST

Sorry, cant edit but that should be "post" not "vote".

QB trying to pocket lord Beaker trying to pocket Qb its all a bit mad ted

I hate the word pocket.

But i do enjoy day 1, paranoia central and no Necro to steer the game.

Sorry Necro

I hate the word pocket.

But i do enjoy day 1, paranoia central and no Necro to steer the game.

Sorry Necro

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

The mayor role is a strange one though. If they decide to overrule a lynch, do we find out who won the initail lynch vote? If yes, they could be suss for rest of the game, as players may think the mayor was a wolf and saved a team mate.
    Is there any other role in the game, apart from maybe the seer, who would know for sure if another player is good or bad?

Necro would be proud of that Mick,

Hes probably drinking Floor Polish somewhere

Personal suspicion is that there might have been a task that was something like "First team to accuse two people in one post wins the kill".

Find it interesting too that PJ immediately says you should get the gun after those accusations too; one wolf team saying to the other "Hello, lets work together?" ;)

So your suggesting that not only am I a wolf and that Mick is a wolf, but we also figured out that each other are wolves and decided to communicate this on thread to each other? Okay

I'm getting more and more sus of you. Rather than fighting back at my accusation, you're slinging your own mud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I hate the word pocket.

But i do enjoy day 1, paranoia central and no Necro to steer the game drive the game off a cliff.

Sorry not Sorry Necro

FYP

Behold my Ode to Strawberry Milkshake

"Queen of the red fruit,

Dame of all the thats cute,

Everytime I think of her,

Kindly know I want to Toot!

Everyone Loves her

Everyone wants to be her,

Perfect in her seeded light!

I know shes my Starwberry Delight!"

Not one of you mugs liked my song to Strawberry.

Do ye not know real talent when ya see it.... I sold 20 million records

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Won't say "We shouldn't campaign for it" cause I dont want to say to people not to vote.

I do wonder if we should risk a blind vote tonight on the Mayor so that we get some info out of voting patterns, and make sure the wolves can't bandwagon one of themselves into it.

We could/should try to use it as a bonus voting data. See who votes for who without any encouragement. Do the wolves risk voting for each other? Do they have to justify decisions without being able to fall back onto "Because everyone said they were voting for that person."

I think I know who I'll be voting for but I probably will keep that to myself for now anyway.

So we get the results of the Mayor Vote ? Which means we know who the Mayor is ?

Doesn't that mean that if its a wolf we know who they shoot or save ? So isn't the Mayor role not really helpful to the wolves until later on in the game ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Morning everyone. This is a bad week for me to commit to this. I have a wedding to do today and yesterday I was busy as well.

Have I missed anything?

Not one of you mugs liked my song to Strawberry.

Do ye not know real talent when ya see it.... I sold 20 million records

I said it made me cry. Take that to mean I like it or not, as you wish :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Loughc wrote: »
    Morning everyone. This is a bad week for me to commit to this. I have a wedding to do today and yesterday I was busy as well.

Have I missed anything?

You haven't missed much

Loughc wrote: »

Have I missed anything?

Mick PJ and Lord are scrapping like Mrs Doyle and Mrs Deneen paying for lunch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Whoops wrong account

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

You haven't missed much

LOL!!

• Advertisement

You haven't missed much

Wooooah

Advertisement