Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

beakerjoe wrote: »

Father BJ signing off.

GROSS

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

tritium wrote: »
    There’s an on thread competition for the n1 kill. So yes we should see if we spot anything

Preferably while not derailing the whole day with it
    Ah ok. I always read the bio and then forget two minutes later what i read. I shud make notes or somethin!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I have a 45 minute interview, then a 1 hour E Tray exercise....... but when I return I am gunning for Necros post count tally.

But unlike Necro I shall try post actual content and not just flood this place with Gifs.

Im coming for you Necro

Father BJ signing off.

AppropriateEdibleGoldenretriever-max-1mb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

GROSS

Ha I didnt realise that.

Ill be moved Parish now wont I

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Father BJ signing off.

I knew a priest who we refered to as Father Bj once.

:(

quickbeam wrote: »
    Pray why? Well, Mick I get. But why me? Poor little wittle me???? :(

Full disclosure, I'd have you and Mick down on the same list right now. As Mick pointed out, your reaction to my posts could come across as a little too eager to accept the suspicions, which means if Mick turned out to be good, it would be worth noting your stance afterwards.

So for me, it would be Mick/QB in terms of if one is good, there's a reason to suspect the other.

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    AppropriateEdibleGoldenretriever-max-1mb.gif

You have a gif title i take it? No fear of me taking it thats for sure.... sigh!

QB blatantly ignoring all logic as to why what me and PJ did wouldnt be a task is well suss even Lord who came up with said its not 100%

Or what lord said.

note to Mick read all thread then post

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

QB blatantly ignoring all logic as to why what me and PJ did wouldnt be a task is well suss even Lord who came up with said its not 100%

I didn't say it was a task. I said it was weirdly coincidental and I wasn't sure what to make of it. Only when Lord mentioned task did I think that maybe he was on to something, especially with the added theory of you been suggested for vig.

I didn't say it was a task. I said it was weirdly coincidental and I wasn't sure what to make of it. Only when Lord mentioned task did I think that maybe he was on to something, especially with the added theory of you been suggested for vig.

If you didn't think it was a task what did you think it was?

You hinted, Lord said it and you jumped aboard.

• Advertisement

father-ted-gillys-dougal-mcguire-mItOQnl3wJlvO

We ll try again!

Dang it. Ok thats it. From here on in im forgetting bout gifs and pics. Ill jus get entertainment from everyone elses!

If you didn't think it was a task what did you think it was?

You hinted, Lord said it and you jumped aboard.

Again, I didn't know what it was except weirdly coincidental. I didn't jump on Lordy's post as fact. Only that it was a decent theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Pray why? Well, Mick I get. But why me? Poor little wittle me???? :(

Calm down wittle wolf pup, it will be ok. Once we put a steak in your heart!

Interesting that both of you nominating two people each, within a minute of each other, subsequent posts even. In the words of PJ: "Hmmmm".

I'd also like to know from both of you why these? Me especially I guess, but good to have reasoning behind them all really so we can judge their validity.

Here it is again, Mick. I said nothing about a task. Only that it was interesting, and my "Hmmm" was to convey doubt over its meaning (as well as a dig at PJ for his over-use of the term).

Calm down wittle wolf pup, it will be ok. Once we put a steak in your heart!

So no reason then. Grand.

Ok ive been told my interview is delayed by 30 minutes due to one of my panel running late, so you ahve me for 15 more minutes.

I was worried this game would distract me but its actucally taking my mind off my interview nerves, so thanks guys

Right now a blind vote for Mayor is best. Mayor would be roled at least for the time being and may be immune to being converted. If a wolf tries to convert the mayor not knowing who they are, it could be a big plus for the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Hs4g7Y6.gif

The seer app is in play for sure based off teh OP so even if we lost the full seer thsi morning to the convert, we 100 percent have the back up because only on conversation took place.

Right now the wolves missed a convert, meaning either they hit a wolf or a rolled goodie but they dont know which.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

The seer app is in play for sure based off teh OP so even if we lost the full seer thsi morning to the convert, we 100 percent have the back up because only on conversation took place.

Right now the wolves missed a convert, meaning either they hit a wolf or a rolled goodie but they dont know which.

The seer can't be converted.

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    The seer can't be converted.

Sorry, brain fart. Ignore me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

and most likely won't care. They will be munched first

10 minutes without a post, at this rate when I get back there will be nothing new to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

10 minutes without a post, at this rate when I get back there will be nothing new to read.

Please tell me the job you are applying for is Shepard. You could say you were actually trying to catch a wolf in the waiting room...

Good luck BJ

Sorry, brain fart. Ignore me.

Interview nerves

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I mean, your "accusation" so far as just been to quote some posts and go "hmmmmmm". I'll happily "fight back" the second you give me something to actually argue back against....

I'm aware that it could look like I'm just saying you (and it's you and Mick btw) cause you said me, but honestly, the two posts stand out a bit at the moment regardless of my name being involved.

Or would you rather we all just go back to posting fluff for the day?

I hate fluff :mad:

In Mike Caro's book of Poker Tells, one of the main tenants in determining what a player's verbal and body language is trying to convey, is to figure out whether they are acting or not. If they are acting, then generally speaking the opposite of what they are conveying is true. One mistake I see time and time again in WW on day 0 is when wolves chime in with "Come on fellow villagers, let's get those pesky wolves". Your posts were the closest to that. Once I got you in my head, everything starts to point that way. You are acting.

Exhibit A:
    Upside, dont need to worry bout flipping between different accounts

I also reckon I'll get my 30,000th boards.ie post sometime during this game too.

You actually have a second account in the backroom. You are saying the opposite.

Exhibit B:
    In a dream I had a while back, I got caught out that way so conversions have always been forefront in my mind

Using friendly emojis to shake off why you were talking about conversions, since your just a nice villagers. The opposite is true.

I hereby present you the Golden Cleric Award for Best Supporting Actor in a WW Game

Or the above is nonsense. Whatevs. It's day 0. Still voting for you Lordy

Due to my inability to... id apreciate someone ti post amusing gifs to entertain me!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Exhibit A:

You actually have a second account in the backroom. You are saying the opposite.

Exhibit B:

Using friendly emojis to shake off why you were talking about conversions, since your just a nice villagers. The opposite is true.

I hereby present you the Golden Cleric Award for Best Supporting Actor in a WW Game

Exhibit A:

"Switching accounts" in the context, at that time, was referring to previous lives where we had an account designed to mask our true identities. That post was not in relation to backrooms or any such claims. It was entirely to do with the discussion at hand about our lack of anonymity this time round.

Exhibit B:

If I'm going to get in trouble for using smilies, I'm screwed :pac: I'm an emoji whore, unfortunately.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

That assumes a wolf wasn’t picked as app seer

Advertisement