Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I thought it was a competition task between wolf teams and then winning team failed?
    Vote Valeyard

3w2yqj

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Also Trit....

Vote Valeyard

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

OP said game starts with A conversion not conversion so they could have been competing for it no?

The conversion post by the mod at 10am said 1 successfull and 1 failed, thats how I read it anyway.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Whatever. I had a dream where you were at me for no reason. You don't like poker or summit?

I wasn't suggesting anything but 3 blooming letters. You are a weird twisted human (if you are one, maybe you are not) and you attacking for this is very weird. I really don't think anyone else thought there was anything strange about me suggesting three different letters if they went down the FFA route.

tbh I was never at you, I assumed you thought it was a good idea given you were suggesting a way of going about it and asked why you thought it was a good idea nothing more.

Uriel. wrote: »
    I have a feeling in my guts that coconut could lead us to glory or to hell.

I may need to consider voting for his election and his hanging all at the same time.

dancing-coconut

Not a fan of the name coconut (maybe cos I don't like Bounty bars) nor am I running a campaign like others but I was a mayor once before... but died the same night I became mayor and never got to fulfill my duties!

That may have been a dream but :( hope it does not repeat itself

**paranoia sweeps the island**
    **are you safe?**

Vote Valeyard for Mayor.

For peace and security!!!!!

I will rule you like a King.

Heres what ill bring to the role

1)gifs
    2) random accusations
    3)taking the piss out of Necro and try make his mod job difficult
    4) i will not be reasonable
    5) cause, stuff

Vote Valeyard

vote early, vote often

**Sponsored by The Valeyard Association**

• Advertisement

Good points. Aint stopping though, im enjoying my election campaign. Trit, too early to be this paranoid.

Are the NRA sponsoring your campaign?

They didn’t really like my policy that everyone should be armed with silly string :(

Kolido wrote: »
    The conversion post by the mod at 10am said 1 successfull and 1 failed, thats how I read it anyway.

That's fair enough.

Vote Valeyard.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

tbh I was never at you, I assumed you thought it was a good idea given you were suggesting a way of going about it and asked why you thought it was a good idea nothing more.

Not a fan of the name coconut (maybe cos I don't like Bounty bars) nor am I running a campaign like others but I was a mayor once before... but died the same night I became mayor and never got to fulfill my duties!

That may have been a dream but :( hope it does not repeat itself

File:Coconut_Sniper%27s_Animation.gif?file=Coconut_Sniper%27s_Animation.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Baddies:

There are 4 hairy handed evils at the beginning of the game – Two from Craggy Island, Two from Rugged Island. They will attempt to convert a player to their cause on Night 0 and Night 1, as well as competing on thread for a kill on night 1. Kills will then replace conversions from night 2 onwards until the wolves have won or are completely destroyed.

5) Game starts with a conversion at 10am on Day 1 (see schedule below). Village lynches will take place at 9pm each night. Speed days can be implemented at any stage, but will most likely start on Thursday or Friday, whereby there will be 2 munches (10am and 4pm) and 2 lynches (1pm and 9pm). This schedule can be revised based on on-thread consensus from remaining players.

Day 1 – Monday
    Morning - 10am conversions
    Evening - 9pm Lynch & Mayor Election Vote Results

"They", ie both wolf teams will be converting.
    "10am conversions", plural, two.

Though yes, rule 5 says "a conversion", but I think the rest of the OP makes it clear that there were potentially two the first night. And two more the second night too remember. But this morning one conversion failed, one succeeded.

Are the NRA sponsoring your campaign?

They didn’t really like my policy that everyone should be armed with silly string :(

I love silly string

Im adding this to my campaign.

Vote Valeyard

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »

I was kinda thinking that they would put in the order but they have no idea if A they won or B they were hitting a roled player but that doesn't make sense from a balance perspective unless there is only one conversion tonight which the other team gets

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Good points. Aint stopping though, im enjoying my election campaign. Trit, too early to be this paranoid.

I’m only paranoid if I’m wrong :D

Lots of possibilities for our seer to be thinking about right now, I think in their shoes I’d have you as one of my top 3 to peek tonight

I was kinda thinking that they would put in the order but they have no idea if A they won or B they were hitting a roled player but that doesn't make sense from a balance perspective unless there is only one conversion tonight which the other team gets

Maybe when Necro is finished playing with his pink dildo we can get Mod clarification.

Vote Valeyard

So which is it MODs typo or not :D

tritium wrote: »
    I’m only paranoid if I’m wrong :D

Lots of possibilities for our seer to be thinking about right now, I think in their shoes I’d have you as one of my top 3 to peek tonight

Top 3 votes for Mayor?

Vote Valeyard

Also Trit....

Vote Valeyard

Might do

Which voting line do you want to be on again :D

Looks like BJ will have some competition in terms of chasing Necros total especially if Vale does not get voted into office tonight, imagine him campaigning like this every day

tritium wrote: »
    Might do

Which voting line do you want to be on again :D

VFM line.

No. One please

Vote Valeyard

Looks like BJ will have some competition in terms of chasing Necros total especially if Vale does not get voted into office tonight, imagine him campaigning like this every day

I will double my efforts tomorrow.

Vote Valeyard

Vote Valeyard for Mayor.

1)gifs
    2) random accusations
    5) free silly string
    6) will not use gun without group consensus

Vote Valeyard

vote early, vote often

• Advertisement

Personally I think the vote for Mayor, like all votes in this jurisdiction (Craggy Is. is part of the ROI after all) should be done by Proportional Representation. That should make things REALLY interesting in terms of counting up and analyzing votes later :D

quickbeam wrote: »
    Personally I think the vote for Mayor, like all votes in this jurisdiction (Craggy Is. is part of the ROI after all) should be done by Proportional Representation. That should make things REALLY interesting in terms of counting up and analyzing votes later :D

Make Necros life so much more difficult!!!

Im in favour of this

Vote Valeyard

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

joke mod note.

Qb is banned.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Can I be mayor :(
    0vTe9A5JIXQn.gif

Pter wrote: »
    Mod note.

Qb is banned.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

joke mod note.

Qb is banned.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Vote Valeyard

joke mod note.

Qb is banned.

Yay democracy

Oh, wait.....

joke mod note.

Qb is banned.

Whew, thanks for the edit. Was gonna go to bed crying there until I saw that :(

Vote Valeyard for Mayor.

1)gifs
    2) random accusations
    5) free silly string
    6) will not use gun without group consensus

Vote Valeyard

vote early, vote often

• Advertisement

Right, the silly string has swayed me and BJ doesn’t want to be mayor even tho his song was the bestest.

Vote valeyard

Advertisement