Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

What happened? Its a thing of beauty

I got old I reckon my days of plus 12 hour sleeps are behind me even if i was awake for 24-30 hours max 11-12 it sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

What happened? Its a thing of beauty

I don't know about Mick but my answer is kids

Though what the take away from sleep is given back in love

Right lads it’s 2:30 and, as usual, we have no plan in place for tonight’s lynch. Haven’t we usually had the FFA argument by now?

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

beakerjoe wrote: »

Aww

But I still prefer the sleep marathons

Keep telling yourself that whilst they rob you blind.

• Advertisement

Right lads it’s 2:30 and, as usual, we have no plan in place for tonight’s lynch. Haven’t we usually had the FFA argument by now?

I'm in favour of FFAs on night one

Even though they're fluffy as all s**t its better than going in blind and help us tomorrow to look back on

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I'd say that would already be in full flow by now except we have had the Mayoral distraction this time.

I'll be doing up an FFA later anyway although honestly I dont have anything super strong to go on for most candidates atm. Don't intend on doing one for the Mayor though, i'll be voting blind on that

Keep telling yourself that whilst they rob you blind.

Ah my little one did her first poo in the big toliet yesterday, i celebrated like I won the lotto.

If you told me I would be punching the air on the sight of a bowel movement 10 years ago id think you were mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Between trying to catch up on work I missed on Friday and getting up to date with the goings on in Craggy island - its been a busy morning!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpJpy6bz6FCPbewtG7srMfTKcp3gHWJQsbezH7NpV8D80Ztp6ntg

kitten_k wrote: »
    Between trying to catch up on work I missed on Friday and getting up to date with the goings on in Craggy island - its been a busy morning!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpJpy6bz6FCPbewtG7srMfTKcp3gHWJQsbezH7NpV8D80Ztp6ntg

Join in, get caught up and discuss your thoughts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

My votes are in, vote early and vote often I say.

Ill have my FFA up in an hour when i get back to the parish aka work

Kolido wrote: »

You telling us whom got your lynch vote and why

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I feel like all I've been reading is The Valeyard's election campaign - is nearly every second post!!

I wonder if both wolf teams tried to convert the same person this morning and that is why only one was successful?

Kolido wrote: »

I feel like I've heard that somewhere before...
    Not going to indulge us in an FFA?

Now theres insight i never thought of.

If true, then thats a plus for the village as the converted wolf has a target on his back

I feel like all I've been reading is The Valeyard's election campaign - is nearly every second post!!

I wonder if both wolf teams tried to convert the same person this morning and that is why only one was successful?

Is his strategy working on you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Ah my little one did her first poo in the big toliet yesterday, i celebrated like I won the lotto.

If you told me I would be punching the air on the sight of a bowel movement 10 years ago id think you were mad.

Kids are great. In between the constant bouts of sleepless nights and fear

Vote Valeyard

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

An impending end to changing nappies should be celebrated like winning the lotto twice imho

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

#FFA 1

1. Beaker/Vale - Race for top poster is a task?
    2. PJ - All the hmmm a task
    3. No Lynch - Chances of hitting a baddie are slim, no lynch could be an option tonight.

Currently my vote is on no lynch.

• Advertisement

Now theres insight i never thought of.

If true, then thats a plus for the village as the converted wolf has a target on his back

Be amazing if true. Whoever was targeted has to be in line for the munch tomorrow. We get role on death so that’s a bonus.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I believe it's the Trump strategy of making you not even consider other candidates as viable as nobody talks about their campaigns because all you hear is Vote Vale, Make Craggy Island great again.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I think you need to get your priorities straight. This game is far more important than any silly work that needs doing. Pffft!

Kids are great. In between the constant bouts of sleepless nights and fear

I'm 100% sure if i ever had one I'd drop it on day 1. I already have the fear

There is 25 players, I wouldnt think there was a chance of there being 8 wovles against us. That'd be just under 33% of the village after 2 days

Vote Valeyard for Mayor.

For peace and security!!!!!

I will rule you like a King.

Heres what ill bring to the role

1)gifs
    2) random accusations
    3)taking the piss out of Necro and try make his mod job difficult
    4) i will not be reasonable
    5) free silly string
    6) will not use gun without group consensus
    7) Lord TSC will be placed in the stock and vegetables thrown at him to help improve moral
    8) ill encourage environmental policies and plant more trees.
    9) ill stop my wlection campaigning

Vote Valeyard

vote early, vote often

**Sponsored by The Valeyard Association**

Be amazing if true. Whoever was targeted has to be in line for the munch tomorrow. We get role on death so that’s a bonus.

Unless rolled goodie gets got

But don’t we have 2 bullets each and every day once a mayor chooses a vig? Fecking loads to consider this game BEFORE taking any action.

I’d say “I’m looking at you necro” but you’re modding ;)

I believe it's the Trump strategy of making you not even consider other candidates as viable as nobody talks about their campaigns because all you hear is Vote Vale, Make Craggy Island great again.

LOVE IT!!!

MAKE CRAGGY ISLAND GREAT AGAIN

Vote Valeyard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

And they’re statistically more likely to be power village which isn’t good

Advertisement