Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Kolido wrote: »
    #FFA 1

1. Beaker/Vale - Race for top poster is a task?
    2. PJ - All the hmmm a task
    3. No Lynch - Chances of hitting a baddie are slim, no lynch could be an option tonight.

Currently my vote is on no lynch.

I would never vote for "no lynch", since it feels like just a waste of a turn.

Maybe its foolish of me, but I'd rather swing and miss than not fight at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

But don’t we have 2 bullets each and every day once a mayor chooses a vig? Fecking loads to consider this game BEFORE taking any action.

I’d say “I’m looking at you necro” but you’re modding ;)

Surely its two bullets total?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I read it as two a day.

Unless rolled goodie gets got

And so I’m back to hoping that they can’t munch their selected convert. I dunno how else it would work without giving good roles away to the baddies. It’s a win win for them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Currently my vote is on no lynch.

Is that an option?

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »

I tend to agree if we've anything at all to go off but if its just a mess as day 1 usually is we're setting ourselves up for failure

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

My reading of it would be thats its two bullets per vigilante? So two everyday no?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

#FFA 1

1. Beaker/Vale - Race for top poster is a task?

kinda mad when you look at it. Think Vale just broke the 100post barrier and BJ just needs 1/2 more to do the same while the next nearest posters are around 50 posts behind them.

Thankfully apart from in terms of mayoral campaigns they aren't really leading the village in any one direction as many of Vale's posts have been repeated campaign ones while BJ has been all about work / kids / going for Necros title (lotta work to be done to come close to that).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

tritium wrote: »
    Strawberry Trumpshake throwing her hat in the ring early

I have no such political ambitions, my only goal is to make Craggy Island great again :) :pac;

LOVE IT!!!

MAKE CRAGGY ISLAND GREAT AGAIN

Vote Valeyard

Hey, you stole my slogan!

Fake news here folks!!

quickbeam wrote: »
    I read it as two a day.

Wont the game be over super quick? Re-reading it sounds that way but that sounds really OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I wouldn't normally either, but its 80% chance of lynching a goodies tonight with nothing to go on. You are almost saving a vil by voting no lynch. Though I'd agree its not really in the spirit of the game this tactic, but it surely should be considered.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

How do we know wolves failed in convert?

Could Vales vote for me thingy be a task? Particularly if the wolves failed to do whatever they wanted to do would saying one of the wolves has to get voted as mayor tonight to get another conversion?

It’s hiding in plain sight! “Surely a wolf would not be so brazen”!!!!

Arabtinian wrote: »
    My reading of it would be thats its two bullets per vigilante? So two everyday no?

That’s the way I read it too. Every new mayor gets to select their new vigilante who has 2 bullets.

Wont the game be over super quick? Re-reading it sounds that way but that sounds really OP

Only if a villager gets the gun and manages to hit baddies.

Mayor could be a wolf and chose a fellow wolf. Or mayor could be a villager and choose a wolf in error. Or vigilante could hit villagers by mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

kinda mad when you look at it. Think Vale just broke the 100post barrier and BJ just needs 1/2 more to do the same while the next nearest posters are around 50 posts behind them.

Thankfully apart from in terms of mayoral campaigns they aren't really leading the village in any one direction as many of Vale's posts have been repeated campaign ones while BJ has been all about work / kids / going for Necros title (lotta work to be done to come close to that).

Its all about the campaign baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Is his strategy working on you?

At the start I was thinking to vote for him because he wanted it so much, now every time I see one my heart sinks!

I think you need to get your priorities straight. This game is far more important than any silly work that needs doing. Pffft!

I know! I had my week cleared to concentrate on this, took Friday off and came back to madness!! Nearly on top of it again so should be ok now.

Its the best option imo but you can never convince anyone of it so it kinda is what it is

I wouldn't normally either, but its 80% chance of lynching a goodies tonight with nothing to go on. You are almost saving a vil by voting no lynch. Though I'd agree its not really in the spirit of the game this tactic, but it surely should be considered.

I voted no lynch.

I think it is in the spirit of the game for two reasons. One is that it’s availabke and 2 is that it’s not nice being the first person killed by the village if you are the shot in the dark, random kill.

First two lunches the wolves actually stand to do well by innocent villagers getting killed, in many cases for little more then fluff!

We've had this argument in previous games. I was always on the side of lynching better than no-lynch. That's what I'll be doing this game. Though fecked if I know who yet.

Drumpot wrote: »
    How do we know wolves failed in convert?

Could Vales vote for me thingy be a task? Particularly if the wolves failed to do whatever they wanted to do would saying one of the wolves has to get voted as mayor tonight to get another conversion?

It’s hiding in plain sight! “Surely a wolf would not be so brazen”!!!!

Well that would just be a plain stupid task. Not sure its ever been one in a dream before.

vote Valeyard

• Advertisement

I voted no lynch.

I think it is in the spirit of the game for two reasons. One is that it’s availabke and 2 is that it’s not nice being the first person killed by the village if you are the shot in the dark, random kill.

First two lunches the wolves actually stand to do well by innocent villagers getting killed, in many cases for little more then fluff!

Vote me for mayor though.

Ivr been consistently campaigning!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

FFA 1 Beakerjoe

QB - The potnetial Elvis task, as someone who said IM Elvis (its a quote and I joined in) Im concerned that you pointed out the potential taskyness of the Elvis quotes then left yourself out of the post highlighting it then backtracked when it was pointed out. Could be nothing but Ive got very little else. For someone who I thought was getting good vibes early on (to teh point I was considering voting them as Mayor) Im more suss about you now than considering you good. But its early days based off the Elvis thing.

PartyJungle - The Gerty slip may be nothing, but its sticking with me since he purposefully done it. I dont think its a task but its bothering me.

Valeyard - Vale being Vale, but Vale could be a wolf too. Ive not much else to go on so he gets spot 3.

I dont think any of the above a strong candidates to be wolves yet, but they are the ones who caught my attention today. I will vote based off the top 3 in the FFA unless something crazy happens

Usually, the lynch follows a munch too. As there’s been no munch, it would be horrible to be first lynched if you’re a goodie based on even more nothing than usual.

We've had this argument in previous games. I was always on the side of lynching better than no-lynch. That's what I'll be doing this game. Though fecked if I know who yet.

Statistically speaking we are very unlikely to hit a baddy tonight.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    FFA 1 Beakerjoe

QB - The potnetial Elvis task, as someone who said IM Elvis (its a quote and I joined in) Im concerned that you pointed out the potential taskyness of the Elvis quotes then left yourself out of the post highlighting it then backtracked when it was pointed out. Could be nothing but Ive got very little else. For someone who I thought was getting good vibes early on (to teh point I was considering voting them as Mayor) Im more suss about you now than considering you good. But its early days based off the Elvis thing.

I had a couple of dreams where this kind of thing was thrown around as tasks, so good spot

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Vale, an important part of any campaign is letting the voters get to know you. Today we’re going to interview a prospective candidate (you :) )

So vale, why did you get into politics and why do you want to be mayor of our little island so badly?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Statistically speaking we are very unlikely to hit a baddy tonight.

Arent the village always statisitcally unlikely to hit a villager the first night though

FFA 1 Beakerjoe

Just looked back, the elvis thing makes less sense.

What's the task supposed to be? Mention Elvis? Then we have Vale, QB and Strawbs all in on it as one thing led to another for Elvis to be mentioned. Seems a stretch

Arent the village always statisitcally unlikely to hit a villager the first night though

They dont always have a no lynch option though

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    Vale, an important part of any campaign is letting the voters get to know you. Today we’re going to interview a prospective candidate (you :) )

So vale, why did you get into politics and why do you want to be mayor of our little island so badly?

First of all,

Thank you for the question.

You're a great guy

1) I got into politics to make this island a better place. Far better than Rugged Island.

2) i think i can bring a lot to the island including more mass

Advertisement